ch 7

The two nights Kelly couldn't sleep properly but the third day her body was exhausted and gave into a deep sleep.

Day 4 :
Kelly woke up and the first thing she saw was the goddess in her under wear coming out from washroom with towels wrapped around her head.
Kelly recollect herself whether she was on dreamland  or not. It was found to be real , those sexy legs and slim waist with a slight impression of 6 packed made Kelly jump out from her  sleepy state. Dianna was talking on the phone with her girlfriend .

"Yes I'll make sure I buy something nice for you " Dianna hangup the phone.

Kelly quickly hide her eyes with the blanket .
She opened it again and this time Dianna was dressing up . She wore shorts and boots, with a cameo shirts that fits her perfectly. She saw her boobs while putting on her shirt, this made Kelly so horny that she directly goes into bathroom and masturbate what she just saw.

That day was free and so all the employees decided to have  site seeing or go for shopping. As promised Dianna goes out to buy something for Christy. But Kelly stayed at the hotel watching TV and making appointments for the next day. She wish she was in her youth single and independent perhaps that would give a chance to have a shot with  Dianna.
But the truth is Kelly had no problem to easily catch the attention of any men or women , she was in her early 30s and she happened to be Miss Chicago in her 20s and some how her beauty caught the eye of the Billionaire i.e her husband . The blonde bomshell still maintains and take cares of her body and her looks remained youthful inspite of being in her 30s and mother of two. She was on the cover of the  magazine of  a year back being one of the hottest female CEO for crying out loud . However her confidence seems to fade away when facing  Dianna.

Night came and  it was getting late still Dianna was not coming . It was getting pretty late that she called her again and again but she wasn't getting any reply after a while Dianna's work colleagues carried her to room no. 105.
Dianna was heavily drunk ,  they happened to visit a bar and long story short she overdid her limits.

Dianna was exhausted and reeked of alcohol. She took off her shoes , shirt and shorts and directly crash on the bed , she was done for the day. Need to remind she was bare on the top  . She has got only a black panty that gives her the excuse of being called naked.

She was consuming the whole bed in a freefall position , her bare back and her long slim frame was exposed to Kelly. Imagine the body posture of Sharpova lying on the bed only the difference is being brunette. Above that Dianna has got those sharp looks that can freeze any man or woman because it's scary and at the same time beautiful. Kelly was struggling to keep her mind straight and focus that she was married and mother of two despite her wild thoughts. She tried to cover dianna's body with the blanket.

Before she could cover her up , Dianna in her unconscious drunken state took hold of Kelly's hand and drag her on the bed and quickly peels off  her night dress and starts kissing those juicy rosy lips . Kelly tried to stop her but it was in vain , the kiss made her mind go blank and stops resisting , giving the goddess the free access to her body. The warm breath and her scent was making Kelly turn crazy.
The two bodies intertwined and Dianna used Kelly's thigh to hump and at the same time giving Kelly the same favour. Kelly could smell the strong perfume of lavender and alcohol.
Dianna was getting horny having separated from her newly girlfriend who was having sex every night now being separated four days her unconscious horny mind was taking incharge. Kelly on the other hand inspite of trying to think straight she felt the need to take advantage of the one chance and opportunity she got with the goddess of beauty which may never come again.
Dianna's movement was roughed , it showed how horny she was and the alcohol was all that makes it apparent. Kelly moans and scream out with pleasure with each orgasm. The erotic pleasure Kelly got was the first time after a long time. If Dianna was to give service like this every now and then, she  would surely get promoted ( lol ). The two were deadly gorgeous , they just look perfect together.
The lustful night which Kelly wants it to last forever was betrayed by the sun rise . Dianna was still in her unconscious state but it was time for Kelly to dress up Dianna so as to avoid the awkward morning. Kelly quickly took a bath to get rid of the sweaty smell so as to avoid suspicion.

....

Dianna woke up after a satisfied sleep. She was happy for no reason but the fact is because of all the orgasm she got last night.
She realise herself getting drunk but then it was blank thankfully.

" Mam iam so sorry about last night." Said Dianna not looking at Kelly.

" It's okay " Kelly was even more nervous whether she might find out or remember the last night event.

" I couldn't control my liquor I guess , I don't seem to remember anything , was I a disturbance to you last night ? " Asked  Dianna in an apologetic way.

" It's okay let's try to forget about yesterday  and make sure you don't get drunk next time. " Wheff that was close one Kelly thought , she was glad Dianna didn't remember a thing.

"Dress up were going to a business meeting after that were going to a fancy restaurant for dinner"

"Okay ". She nodded in agreement .