ch 2

"wakeup sleepy head your gonna be late for work".
" What! , wait what time is it ? " My eyes were still drowsy
" It's 8:40 baby " Christy said to me with smile. I can tell she is so much satisfied with yesterday.
" Jeez why didn't you wake me up earlier "
"Oh about that I went for jogging and I thought you will be gone when I return back ."
"Missy say sorry " i said sternly ,so angry at her right now.
" Why, I didn't do anything  wrong" she said in confusion.
"Today will be my first impression at work and it's ruined so I think you owe me an apology."
" But I didn't.." I interrupt her before she completes her sentence
" No buts if you don't say sorry to me right now there is no chance you're having sex with me " that way I pulled the strings.
"Okay okay sorry ,jeez why are you such control freak." Christy said with irritation.
"But last night you seem to enjoy so much " I make a joke.
"Yeah but that's sex now you are just being a prick"
I can feel that's she's totally annoyed
"okay whatever babe make some breakfast while I wash up "
"Okay baby " she blushed is it because I called her babe , she's just so adorable . Perhaps she will be a good wife.
I headed to the bathroom and saw an awful thing there were hickeys all over my neck from the reflection on the mirror, Christy overdid it last night , I groaned but there is no time for procrastination . I have to cover it up but my hair is kinda short (upto mid neck which is the best haircut for my looks ) so I decided to wrap a scarf around my neck . After that I had scramble eggs and coffee which my lovely Christy prepared for me and then I quickly headed for the work ,swiftly gone like the wind.
...
The elevator was crowded and I got so nervous out of no reason. I crawl out from the rest as the door opens for the 5th floor. As I headed for the office the same woman who interviewed me day before yesterday greeted me.
"  you came finally , I was beginning to worry you were not gonna come." The woman speak to me in soft tone .
" Mam iam really sorry for being late.  " I didn't say  I woke up late cause that would give the bad impression of me.
"You can call me Kelly and iam your boss from today onwards. " oh goodness ,I was worried for no reason cause now that she's gonna be my boss iam totally relieved .
" It'll be nice working with you ." I give my hand  for a handshake . I could feel her palms sweaty for no reason was it just my imagination or she's nervous.
It must be my imagination cause why would she get nervous meeting a newbie like me.

I was working on the computer for a while now.
Then I heard my boss calling out my name, so I went to her office.
" We're gonna have lunch break now the four of us , if you are interested you may tag along " she said in a friendly way.
" Okay that would be great "
So the three of them are all senior worker in the company. They were Kate , Ryan and Liam, it was great meeting them, I get to learn a lot about the work.
I was exhausted by the end of the day. I said my goodbye to my boss who was so into work that she barely look at me. I was fast asleep as soon as I contact myself with the bed.