ch 13

Kelly pov:
I left a note saying thank-you before I leave. I thought that was reasonable beacuse she took care of me when I was drunk last night, but actually my deepest gratitude was from receiving sexual favour.

  I return back home to see my lovely  kids. We have sufficient maids to take care of the household and the kids.
Because of my work I could only spend time with them during weekends and they kinda understand that but sometimes it's hard to be single mom.  If only I could bring Dianna at my place but that's just wishful thinking.

     I went to office early not eager for work but to see Dianna but she never came. The hour feels like the whole day. At the end she never came. I thought I call her but I didn't because maybe this was too much for her to handle. Sleeping with her boss while currently having a girlfriend may have been the reason.  It was driving me crazy almost to insanity.
She did mention screwing with boss and messing her job was not her best interest. But she shouldn't be leaving me desperate.

   After a month

I gave up my hopes. It's true if I were a little younger and not a mother with all the responsibilities I would surely run after her despite any circumstances. I have to respect her choice whatever that is even if it breaks my heart and that's how much I love her.

One day

8.am ( Office hour )
Out of the blue Dianna appeared . First I thought it was a hallucination ,since I've been thinking about her the whole last month day and night. I thought I was going insane.

" Hi , I've come back "