ch 9

Dianna grab Christy silky hair , drag to her bedroom and pushed her on the sofa bed .

Dianna then commanded to take her clothes off.
Christy obeyed while Dianna opened her wooden closet that was filled with eye catching instruments.
First she put on her white mask and took out the flogger.
Then she commanded Christy to close the window curtains and locked the door while Dianna kept on standing wearing her white mask that helps to conceal her raw expression .
Her hand repeat the slow rhythm of the flogger while waiting impatiently for the submissive to finish her duty.
After she was done , Dianna pulled her mask on top and asked christy.

" We can stop anytime and turn back to normal sex , you just have to say the word , vanilla and thats the safe word for you. "

" I understand " Christy holds her hand infront of her lower stomach and ready for any order she was obedient to recieve any treatment.
Dianna then pulled down the mask slowly.

" Bent down and lie your front torso on the bed "
Dianna ordered discretely.

Christy followed exactly. Then the flogger hits the bare ass to the surprised of Christy , making her jump at first from the contact of leather. She did make some sounds to the first strike. Then the following sounds were purely the leather and the ass.
Knowing the ass is now red and ripe. Dianna kept her flogger carefully in the closet and remove the butt plug and a lubricant. Christy turned and look like an innocent doe ready to be slaughtered , it breaks dianna's heart to see Christy look so scared but the mask didn't allow her express any emotion , she looks like cold  immortal goddess from Christy's pov. She felt her girlfriend Dianna is gone from the room and now replaced by some kind of dark energy added to that the room was dark. Christy was having second thoughts on whether to continue because she felt like she was playing with something more than she can chew.
She was trembling and panicking.

" Don't be scared iam still here baby." The angelic voice was like the warmest thing that makes Christy felt safe on what she was about to go through.

Dianna wisely chose small size butt plugs knowing it was gonna be Christy's first anal intrusion.
She first applied a generous amount of lubricant on the object and then her asshole.

" Are you ready " Dianna asked christy for permission which she shouldn't have if she wasn't looking very scared.

" Yes , oooh " the moment she said yes Dianna thrust the object till it reaches its required destination. Christy felt somewhat pain and pleasure , her ass was also heating up from the whips. Dianna then gave a rub on her ass and with her mouth gave a gentle blow to cool down the temperature of her heated ass.

She pulled up her masked once again and gave light kisses on both her ass chick. All this combination make Christy's mind go crazy and her pussy was getting so wet and dripping.

Dianna take that as a chance to show Christy her own signature mark. Dianna has got the longest tongue which earned her fame and fortune from the previous profession. Her tongue could easily reached and find the G - spot in no time. Like a dog Dianna was licking and inserting her long tongue which fills up christy's holes in a double penetarion manner because the size of her tongue was comparable atleast to an asian phallus.
The pleasure one can get from Dianna's magic tongue couldn't be fathom by mere words. After all a tongue could perform a lot that a penis couldnt and one information is that tongue is one of the strongest muscle in our human body and free movements are possible. Dianna was an expert at giving the tongue job that dosen't mean she wasn't good at fingering besides her finger were long and sexy. She take turns to fingering and penetrating with her tongue.

It didn't take much time for Christy to climax at the amazing performance of the dark angel. After all she was a goddess of dominatrix. Knowing her girlfriend just cum. She removed the butt plug .

" Ooh mmmh" Christy shivered by the action of pulling out.

" I have no choice but to punish you for cumming without my permission."

She then grab a bigger buttplug and a belt and returned to the scardy little girl.

" Please I didn't know the rules---" Christy trembled her words , she was scared feeling she had done something wrong.

" Silence! " Dianna hit her ass with the leather belt . Christy moves forward as it was taken by surprise.
The pain was slowly registering to her brain. Tears were forming in her eyes , she felt the need to remain calm inspite of getting scared afterall she promised to not meltdown.

Dianna clasped the belt on Christy's neck and hold the end the belt on her left hand while her right hand holds the buttplug. The insertion of the butt plug was too much for Christy , it made her jump a little. But the belt on her neck didn't allow to move away. It was forcefully inserted with a great struggle.
The butt plug was filling up her ass completely.
Christy was in a lot of pain and felt strange to this new feeling. The same tongue and finger treatment was applied but this time Christy was moaning a lot louder, the tightening of the belt and the butt plug was a little rough for her.

" I wanna cum baby ." Christy was in the brink of climax.

" Iam not your baby . Ask me nicely again."

" I wanna cum master. " Christy was now begging to let out.

" Good girl you learners you lesson very fast as a reward iam gonna let you cum on my face. "
Dianna took off the mask and shove her face on her ass .

"Ahhhh ,. Uuuhh," Christy's leg was shaking heavily her heels tilt and toes curled.
Dianna didn't stop licking her clitoris throughout the orgasm.

Slowly Dianna removed the butt plug and the belt from Christy. Then Dianna quickly undress her outfit. With Christy lying on the bed, Dianna took one of Christy's leg and pulled up on her shoulder. The opening gave Dianna the chance to pleasure herself , she humps on the contact of their private parts.  Being seperated for a while makes the two completely horny. The whole night they were making love.