ch 10

Kelly, the genuine hot milf have a hard time working with the tall brunette.
It was a  feeling of excitment mix with  frustration  to see her everyday. Upto this day she suppressed her desire and wanton all due to her moral conscience except for that night but that wasn't entirely her fault.

  She was filled with anger and jealous without realisation whenever Dianna was talking and  laughing during the conversation between the other co-workers which was completely normal in a work place. But since Kelly got infatuated with her , she would be going into serious measure, like for example scolding the other employee for no reason.

Dianna was panicking again about her boss , just like before her boss totally shut herself away from her. She couldn't receive any feedback about her work output. If they were working in different premises that would have been totally fine but that isn't the case here and it requires a slight conversation to keep the atmosphere of cooperation between the employee and her boss.

Months later

Dianna was still in good relationship with Christy. And Kelly was busy with her work and also being a mom and a loving wife.

Christy being the photographer had to leave the city against her wishes.
Dianna encourage her to go for it  even at the fact that she will miss her.

Winter Came ❄️❄️❄️.

The new year's eve Dianna was all alone. She haven't got a single friend  because her work colleague weren't technically her friend rather they were bunch of people trying to flirt with her all the time , her being the most beautiful women in the office, even straight girls were liking her too much that she have to stop their hands from touching her( ok that's a little exaggeration). She had no choice but to stay alone in her apartment.
But suddenly she heard a knock on the door , first she thought it was the street cat. But the second time she march to the door to open it.

" Oh didn't know you'll be visiting me by the way how did you know my place." Dianna was feeling lonely and needed a a company in the cold winter night. Kelly was just at the corridor waiting for Dianna. She wore a black overcoat , she looks elegant with those straight blonde hair cascading a little longer than her shoulder.

" Your location is written in the files regarding your bio." Kelly said

" Yes right I almost forgot. " Dianna chuckled a bit having forgotten that she handed the files which included all her details when she applying for the job.

" It seems you're alone ." Kelly said after having a brief look at her apartment.

" Yes I am " Dianna admits.

" That's hard to believe " Kelly said thinking why would a total sexy woman like herself be alone in a New year's Eve.

" Where are my manners ? Mrs bunchent please come inside. It's very cold."

" Thank you "

Dianna was surprised at Kelly's coming to her place because she was the last person she thought would pop up. Seriously she never comes near her rather trying to avoid her as far as  possible and she seems to look sad and lonely.

" You look kinda sad , will you tell me what happened if you dont mind me asking " Dianna open the conversation.

Kelly kept silent for a moment. Facing the other side and closing her eyes with her hands , she finally break up her  emotion.
" My husband dump me .  "

" What !Why ? What happened?"
She was taken by surprise as to why any man on the planet would leave a hot woman like her boss. If she wasn't her boss and both of them are still single she would totally date her,
Dianna thought to herself. She comes near her and close her arms around her back. Kelly was crying like a baby. She hugs Dianna and continue to weep.

Dianna felt pity and wanted to console her boss , so she faces Kelly and look directly at her teary eyes , rubs her tears with her hands. Kelly stop crying and stare at the goddess who was looking at her with great concern and love , not the romantic one  but in a caring way.  Kelly looked so messed up but the essence of her hot look is still present.

" He left me for a younger woman. " Kelly said with a heart breaking voice in her throat.

" Oh I am really sorry , I can't believe he would do that it's  his lost to leave a beautiful woman like you. "

Kelly upon hearing her words blush furiously. She decided to kiss Dianna but before she move her face and close the distance Dianna stood up .

" Kelly I think we should go out for a drink it's depressing to stay here , what do you say ?  "

" I guess it's a good idea " Kelly stood up and together they went to a neraby
Bar.

They had two margaritas each and after they two martini.

" 5, 4 ,3,2,1 happy new year ''

Every body were shouting for the count down . The tradition here is  kissing with their partner and everybody's lips were busy locking with someone else. Kelly was looking sad and desperate while obesrving around the kissing session.

Dianna look at Kelly  who was looking  desperate and lonely. She couldn't help but  feel sorry  for dragging her to the bar to further her sorrow just to look at others kissing each other while she recently broke up with her husband.

She felt obligated to kiss her boss. It was kinda bold move but here it goes Dianna gave a shot.
Diana looked at her sad eyes  for three seconds then she
Pulls the face of Kelly and closing her eyes, her exquisite  juicy lips  crashes the eagerly waiting sexy red lips of kelly.
There was instant chemistry between the two, it just felt right. Kelly was surprised and overjoyed doing the flips and down  and screaming out eureka inside her wicked head.
She wanted to deepen the kiss but before she could do that  Dianna have already ended the kiss. She was in state of trance , as she recollects the heavenly kiss they just had. She was left wanting more.

" Happy new year '' Dianna gave wishes to Kelly.
" Happy New year to you too. By the way what are your new resolution ?"

" It's rather a wish than a resolution , I want to work hard to clear up my huge debt.  " Despite the painful debt Dianna laugh it off just to cheer up Kelly because that was the entire goal for the day.

...

They went back to their apartment. Kelly said she should go to a hotel and didn't wanna disturb but Dianna insist she should crash at her place.
Dianna felt the need to comfort the lady in her times of sorrow.

" There seems to be only one bed so I think I should sleep on the couch " Kelly offered.

" Don't be ridiculous it's not like we haven't slept on the same bed. Will share the same bed. Don't you trust me, I wouldn't do any weird stuff."

Kelly was laughing inside last time if she remembers the thing Dianna did to her was not something like she could keep her promise about keeping her hands to herself.

However today was different, Dianna was not drunk so no problem. But rather inside  Kelly wanted for Dianna to get drunk  so she could take advantage. It was wrong in many levels but she couldn't help it.

Lights were out and the the time was  2: 30 am and they on the same bed.

" So what is your new resolution for this year." Dainna was just curious.

" My new years resolution is that I am not gonna be afraid of what I want "

"That's a good one" Dianna said having no idea what was the real  intention behind Kelly saying that. What Kelly  want was non other than Dainna.