ch 4

So I've been called a monster , a vampire , a demon a lot of nickname that perhaps suit me . I am a dark human being by nature it's like in my blood or something but then I feel guilty when I hurt the ones that I seem to care about like Christy for example. I needed to apologise for my wrong behaviour. She was just so sweet to me and I ruin it and this is going to be my first apology so iam not very sure how to apologise, so I  bought some flowers and headed for Christy.
I press the door bell continuosly after a long 30 minutes she open it .
"Christy what happened dude ? "
" Are you gonna slap me for opening late " she was feeling very shitty. Her response make me feel more guilty than I was
" No I came to apologize " I said with concern.
" Dianna I didn't wanna talk to you right now." Her tone felt so emotionless. She was like so down and I felt extremely sorry.
" Look I bought you flowers , hope you like it"
She kept silent for a minute. But since I couldn't keep this cold atmosphere anymore , I gave her a kiss .
She didn't pull back or cut off that's how I got the hint that she took my apology. Then she took me inside. As time passes as we slowly conversate her cold expression vanishes.

We cuddled while the TV was on and I gave her the vanilla thing she wanted. She was so vulnerable like a puupy and right now I need to be my kindest self so as  to win her back.
The sun began to set and she gently  began to sleep on my shoulder and I could feel the breeze of air coming from her nostrils . I look at her sleepy face and  she was so adorable that words couldn't describe  making me feel the need to change my dark nature for her. I just want my baby to be happy. Maybe I love her , I don't know but this is the first time I feel so strong with emotions.

After a while she slowly opens her baby blue eyes ,it was clear as the sky. She blushed furiously and acted like a kitten snuggling on my shoulder.
Gosh isn't she the cutest thing.
"Baby will you forgive me." I whispered in her ears.
" Mmhmmh" she mumbled. I felt like winning a lottery ticket right now upon hearing her response.

I stand up quickly and compose myself and plays the Zara Larson's " lush life " on my smart phone.
I clap my hand and starts mimicking Larson , she chuckled and enjoy watching me dance .
I wave my hand and do the leg moving thing it was so similar to the real choreography that she started to feel infatuate for me again ,but  I didn't want her to feel that  way right now , so pulled her up and give her the hints to do the move , she gladly participate we were smiling and laughing like little girls. By the end of the song I pushed her on her white sofa bed , and then I started to undress her and kiss each parts of the body giving her the chills and keeping her want more. This time iam gonna treat her like a normal love making. We ended up panting on each other breath our fingers intertwined . The night was still young.
" Hey baby do you wanna go for some food iam starving" I said honestly.
"Yes let's go for Chinese food. " Christy like Chinese food and as for me, iam okay as long as its edible.

We entered our frequently visited Chinese restaurant but guess who I met there, my boss Kelly with her family. Yes she has a loving husband and two kids.
They were having family dinner and for no reason she was embarrassed to see me and acted real weird when I greet her.
" Hi,  Mrs Bunchent " I greet her with a smile. FYI her husband is Gunther Bunchent . He is the owner of the Bunchent corporation, the company that iam working.
" You must be Dianna , I heard a lot about you."
Her husband replied to me instead of her wife / my boss. She was getting so awkward and I couldn't understand the real reason.
"Is it the good one or the bad one" i made a joke to lighten the awkward mood.
"Only the good ones " Kelly finally replied after composing herself from all the mixed emotions going through her brain.
" This is my girlfriend Christy " Christy was sparkling when I used the word girlfriend.
" Oh I didn't know that " Kelly said with total disbelief and maybe by the looks slightly disappointed but it may be just my thought.
"Okay then have a good evening." I said to leave the happy family alone.
" You too." Kelly said
We then took our usual seat right at the corner and order the usual.
I happen to seat on the back facing my boss which sometimes she looks at me at every opportunity she gets. It was kinda creepy because do I have to look at her or give my attention on my girlfriend.

Then I decided to pay for the food at the counter , Christy was fighting to pay the bill, but I insist on paying which she lets it go.

"Okay here's my credit card" I gave at the counter.

"No it's already been paid by the couple you spoke to earlier."

"Oh didn't know that." They shouldn't have paid. The couple were so kind .
Then I drop Christy off , she gave me a kiss goodbye.
My work for today is complete.