ch 5

Author- no more pov until I say so. And thanks Freya_38 for the vote , it gives me motivation to add another chapter.
.....

2 years back

Dianna suffered a lot of financial problem during her sophomore because of the medical bills , her mom had cancer and her dad died long ago when she was only 6. This leave Dianna to take responsibility of her mother's illness and the college fee was too much but her mom insist she graduate so she could have a decent life unlike her mom.
She was going through a lot of problems even in her childhood as her mom became a prostitute to feed her only daughter. She quickly experience the meaning of suffering in life at an early age that make her evolve to stay strong at any situation. There were days she sleeps outside on the street or sometimes starve for a day or two.

She had no choice but to become a stripper at the first year of her colledge to earn some money but that was not enough , then through some contacts she entered in the escort service business but that was not convient for her as she was only available at night due to her studies . She wanted to work on night that will make her schedule convinient Then at last she entered in a sex club name " Red Divas" it was the perfect place for her , the club provide services such as mistress and dominatrix above that it's a lesbian club. She happened to notice that girls were so into her even from college or high school , so she chose to become a lesbian dominatrix. That was how the legend starts.

Soon she got her own nickname the  "dark Angel",  she was ruthless to her clients and beat the shit out of them in the roughess possible. Her clients were addicted to her aura. She was tall,  slim and had sharp structures. She wore a black spandex , sometimes lingerie with black heels and at times wear ripped jeans and boots. She wore a white mask and masquerade but that dosen't mean her client didn't saw her face cause she would take off from time to time and yes she looks extremely sexy and hot there was nothing innocent about her inspite of her young age of 22.
Her height being 6ft and 2 inches and her voice was loud and her commands during the service gives shiver and mesmerizing to other girls. She would whip and placed them on her lap and spank harshly . She would use all types of butt plugs , dildos and vibrators. She uses Belts and dog collar to carry them around. She accepts request if they follow all her orders and that they'll probably ask to fuck them in doggy style with a Strapon dildo.
She was an amazon goddess and girls would would come and worship her every night.
There were days her female clients would wait on line and couldn't get the chance to get service because of the the crowded demand. There were huge audience because atleast one window was transparent and others would push around to  watch the action. Christy was once with her friend in the club because of all the commotion she too take a look and found what she wanted and  thats how she immediately decides to be her girlfriend.
VIP women would book her time and that her cash inflow was at the peak. However she couldn't pay out all the debt because her mom made her promise to stop that career and focus on her studies. Her mom became quiet religious after she got sick and wanted her daughter to holy too.

However the disappearance of the Red Diva's queen was a lost to many girls. Her clients who were addicted to her treatment didn't take the news of her retirement lightly. But since the club had a strict code of confidentiality among the workers , she was safe from unwanted encounter.
....
Present :

After graduate she met Christy through a friend and she seems so friendly that they both became besties. Christy knows Dianna was kinda broke so she would ocassionally pay the rent now that Dianna was only a waitress , she couldnt pay for her own needs. She was embarrassed that her friend was paying wherever they went to whether at restaurant or cinemas. She keep on saying that's what friends are for but that dosen't mean it feels right for Dianna but now that she was at a brink of becoming a homeless she had to take advantage of whatever that comes on her plate . She was struggling whether she should go back at the club as the owner of the club keep on asking her to work but her mom words keep her away from that life. Her mom didnt want  her only daughter to be like her selling her body and Dianna understands her mom to the heart.
So she has been going interview non- stop to get a decent job . She needs to pay for student loans and her mom medical fees . She needs to work her whole life to pay back even if she gets a job in a reputed company because the interest of her debt was spiralling and that make her desperate to get a job.

Then surprisingly she got the job at a corporation.
She was happy but not too much because it will atleast take her whole life to be free from the huge debt.
She feels like she was wasting her time working in a building which pays only $45k per annum when she could earn a lot more as a dominatrix.

It didn't take long for the female workers to start flirting with her. She was just so attractive in her pencil skirt and formal shirt. Her slim body along with her height and high hells was just the thing to make her look like a Victoria' s  secret model, her work colleagues would stare at her whenever she pass through and make excuses to talk to her she kindly rejects any advances whether male or female now that she had a girlfriend. At her work place she was the kind and silent type , everyone wants to talk to her and spend time , this was completely the opposite of what is inside her , her true nature is rather grim and dark. On the other hand her boss Kelly tries to hide away from her as much as possible and only talk to her or meet her only when it's extremely important. Dianna feels as though she might loose her job as her own boss ignore her all the time. She felt sad thinking about it but then she tries her best to show her work ethic but her boss simply didn't response to a thing.

Then things started to change , Kelly needs to visit Peru for a business proposition and so she was searching for a team to tag along and Dianna was exclude from the list. It was just so intentional because Dianna works at the same department and Kelly was choosing people from other areas , it was apparent she was avoiding Dianna.
This makes Dianna furious because she needs to clear some things like what is the problem with her boss , why she had to avoid her like all the time , was she gonna fire her or is it because she was not qualified for the work.
Dianna enter Kelly's office
" Mam can I talk to you "

" Off course " replied Kelly.

" Can you tell me the reason why you are giving me cold shoulder , I mean am I fired ?" Dianna asked straight forward whether it was bad or good news she doesn't want to wait and feel confused.

" No you're not fired , there is nothing wrong believe me I've been busy quite lately you know I couldn't concentrate on all my employee's ." Kelly lied through her teeth.

" Then tell me why I wasn't invited to the business trip "

" I thought you would hate to travel ."

"  you should atleast ask me before assuming  "

" Okay good you can tag along then " Kelly gave a fake smile covering her frustrated feeling.

Dianna could sense mixed feeling from her boss.
Kelly was totally nervous and couldn't keep an eye contact whenever they were alone together .

" Okay that would be much appreciated." Dianna walk out of the office  in a catwalk making her boss blushed profusely.