ch 12

Kelly pov.

I was so infuriated that I drank the alcohol like it was my friend. The fact that Dianna would not show the slightest feelings for me and I on the other hand was dying to get a kiss.

Suddenly I was completely drunk after a while I saw taxi and then I saw a familiar apartment it was Dianna's,  suddenly my drowsiness was gone like a magic from the excitement.

I was thrown off on the bed . Dianna was taking off her clothes so as to change into her sleeping dress.

I then muster up all my courage and energy and pull her to the bed . She was out of balance and suddenly fell down on the bed. And I was finally on top of her.

" What are you doing ? " She gave me a surprise look. I was not embarrassed of what I was doing maybe because of the alcohol or maybe I was confident that I could get what I want from her.

" What do you think iam doing? " She was wearing only underwear and bare top. The answer was apparent.

" I know you are sad from all the breakup but doing things like this will only make you regret . " Her reply makes me feel broken hearted because here iam expressing my deepest desire for her and she was showing no interest at all.

I suddenly gave a kiss before she could speak. She was not resisting like I thought she would more like enjoying. She was making soft moans. But then she quickly stops the kiss.

" Kelly , I don't wanna do this "

" Why not ? "

" I don't want to screw up with my boss and end up losing my job. ."

" If that's the case I would have fired you a long time ago when you fucked me the night when we were at Peru."

" What ! " She was dumbfounded. I finally revealed her the secret just so as to get what I want.

" So that dream I had and the flashback ..." She was completely paralysed.

" Iam really sorry about that night but I also have a girlfriend."

she apologize to me but it was too late I already took off my dress and was ready for some action.

" No you owe me one and you are going to return me that favour. "
I just couldn't believe those words came out from my mouth.

She was laughing by my reply and I too join the laughter. Then I gave her a serious look and she was beginning to understand that  there was no way out of this and decides to give in to my desire.

Then having got her silent reply I quickly gave her kiss. And the kiss continues.

Dianna's pov:

Okay one thing is clear , the dream was no longer a dream. That means I was actually fucking this bombshell ,awesome  and I get to do it with her today.

" No you owe me one and you are going to return me that favour. " She said it making me feel like everything was working to my advantage , hopefully both of our advantage.

She kissed me with those red plump lips that I've got wet just thinking about it was . Now it was pressing my
lips with great  force and I could feel her greatest desire for me , she wasn't holding back. So I too decided no to hold back either, then i quickly pushed her down and goes under her belly till it reaches  her wet area. My two long fingers was easily swallowed by her pussy . I took time fingering her using my skills that was accumulated from my previous experience and continuing  giving her oral pleasure. My tongue quickly found her sweet spot and rubs it steadily until she was about to cum. The intensity and her  moaning was vibrating inside the whole room.

" Dianna please let me cum " she shouted . She sound so hot the way she shouted out my name and  that even encourage me  to give her more pleasure.
Altogether she came 4 times. Then we were face to face and our private parts rubbing and the pleasure was a at the maximum. Somehow we were like made for each other when it comes to work or sex.

We were fucking the whole night like we couldn't get enough of each other she was extremely horny maybe because of my appearance at the party and same goes for me . She was looking so hot that my brain automatically  recalls the vivid dream. There's just definitely some chemistry between us.