ch 8

The business meeting ended fine.
The whole time Kelly wasn't able to look straight at Diana , she felt extremely guilty even though it wasn't entirely her fault  but she could have stop the last night sex from happening if she had a little moral .She was struggling whether she should honestly tell Dianna the truth or keep it silent as long as Dianna couldn't remember.
She choose to do the later because she doesn't want any awkwardness between them.

Then they visit the local restaurant . They provide traditional cuisine and they both ate a fair amount.
The people were starring at the two girls as they were perfect,  one being extremely hot blonde bomshell and the other tall dark hair with the sharp looks. There were some rowdy boys who were always starring at Kelly because she looks  exotic being blonde and look so fuckable , they started to hit on Kelly talking in their own dialect  like how hot Kelly looks and stuff and she was struggling to walk away but they kept on following her. One of the  boy hold on Kelly's shoulder , at this Dianna was out of patient so she quickly took the boy's hand by the wrist and pulled back.
The boys were  unashamed still pursue what they desire. Dianna was not that muscular but she had atheletic body and having experience tough times at her childhood she was expert at fighting because often times she was bullied at school due to fact that her mother was whore and people didn't take it lightly. She also had a lot of fights on the street because sometimes she was homeless and she had to take care of herself from the bad guys. Her tough live makes her a strong and independent woman.

  The four boys roundup the two lady  taking advantage of the night. People were not around the area and Kelly was extremely scared of the situation. Dianna took Kelly under her cover. And the boys know that they have to get through the tall girl to get the blonde. But the boys were no matched for Dianna , she fights as if like in the action movies . The four boys were lying on the floor with pain .Dianna kick their balls and this was her step whenever she fights with a man , she knows the weak spot and don't waste any time.

  Kelly was even more fascinated by the fighting ability of Dianna. She silently thought Dianna could be her bodyguard. Dianna walked towards the Kelly.

" Are you hurt ? " Asked Dianna with  concern.

" No iam fine , I should be the one asking you "
Said Kelly.

" Me iam not hurt , it's just a scratch." Dianna showed her hand which had bruised around the knuckles due to the hard punch.

" Oh my God it must be painful , let's go to the nearest pharmacy ." Kelly was concern , her motherhood care was on display.

During the first aid , Kelly take care of Dianna's hand , she applied ointments and wrap bandages while observing those same beautiful  long fingers that make her cum so hard last night.
Perhaps this was the first moment that they were really intimate excluding the one where Dianna was drunk and unconscious. Kelly's heartbeat was racing like a tired horse and she had to hide the entire walk on their way back.

   " Thank you for saving me today" finally words pop out after a long silent between the two.

With a warm smiling face Dianna replied
" No problem ".

Kelly's expression  was transparent her eyes showed a lot of fascination and infatuation. It was so easy for Dianna not to notice , so she quickly move out to the bathroom. After a while when she got out , she saw Kelly sleeping in underwear and bra like the temptation she got even when she was clothed wasn't enough . It was hard for Dianna to look away but she knew it was best not to do anything because she had a girlfriend and besides Kelly is married. So Dianna slowly covered Kelly's sleeping erotic body with the white blanket.

Tomorrow they have to return back to New York and so Dianna too take rest on the same bed . She couldn't wait to see Christy again.

Dianna helped to carry her boss luggage like her own wasn't enough. When it comes to physical strength Dianna was one hell of a person.
People saw the wrap bandage and enquired but Dianna replied it was just a scratch from tripping and falling down. She didn't want to show everyone her heroic act or that she just wants to lay low and didn't want to get attention from everyone.
Then they came out of the airport and Kelly's husband was there waving and Christy too with a sign board , " Diana's girlfriend ". It was quite embarrassing for Dianna but it was good that her work colleagues get to know that she's taken because most of them kinda approach on her from time to time and she have to make excuses to walk away.

Christy planned work , when it comes to her girlfriend Dianna, she just became overly protective of the relationship and didn't want to share any bits and pieces. The escalator finally carried the passengers on the ground floor and their partner and relatives get together.

Kelly's husband approach Dianna with a handshake.

" Dianna i don't know how to thank you for saving my wife. Is there anything I can do ?"

" Mr Bunchent how about a raise " Christy didn't know a thing about the incident. She was just playing with the Billionaire. Dianna was giving deadly eyes to the bubbly Christy.

" I'll make sure of it." Kelly replied.

....
Dianna took out the gifts for her girlfriend.
Shoes , Peru traditional backpack and bracelets.
Keeping aside the gifts Christy was desperate and longing for Dianna the whole time, may be she wanted rough .

" Baby can you be a little rough with me today."
Christy whispered .

" First Promise you wouldn't melt down ." Dianna was looking dead serious. She too get pleasure from dominating others. It wasn't just one sided pleasure.

" I wouldn't please, I promise.  " Christy confirmed.
How lucky was it for Christy to have a drop dead gorgeous lady as her dominatrix.

......