ch 3

The next day , christy came and knock at my door, I was preparing myself for work. I opened the door to see who it was.
" Good morning Christy "
" Morning sunshine, how was work today "
"It was okay and my boss is super kind " I said with happy face.
" Good for you but now that I see you in your work attire iam totally hot for you right now." She look so horny by the way.

" Christy! Not now iam going to work and besides you gave me hickeys but I didn't mentioned it yesterday" I show a bit of anoyance in my tone.

"Have I been naughty , clearly I need to be punish mistress " we only had sex once and now she's getting addicted to me but I couldn't blame her, most of the girl that I have slept with couldn't leave me alone it was totally exhausting to keep myself away from their infatuation towards me.

"Look iam not gonna do this with you anymore , I was right to think that this was gonna ruin our friendship. I don't wanna push you away but if your acting like one of those submissive girls, I may have no choice but to let you go." I said sternly.

" Baby please come on you owe me big time , it's not fair your treating me this way " she was getting desperate , I never believe that she would become like the rest of them. But then she got that puppy eyes begging me to spank her little ass . And yes she was right I do owe her a big time , I've borrowed a lot of money from her for my rent and accessories , I was surprised she would be so generous but then she said that that's what friends are for and I believe her but her intention was clear now, it was just so as to get under my pants .

I grap her neck with my right and pulled her in
" You need to pay for giving me hickeys , this is so gonna hurt you." My face totally changed into a different woman I was getting sharp , sadistic bitch. The atmosphere totally changed. I could feel the excitement in Christy's eyes , her legs began to feel like jelly . I didn't wanna take off my work clothes cause I don't have time to change so iam only gonna use my finger to please her.
I took those panty down began the spanking
"Count them  Christy "
Bang ! I could see her ass tinted with light pink.
"One " she was shivering .
I gave another shot.
" Two .." she was shaking and begging for me.
I gave her my classic ten spanking and I took one of the belt from my drawer and wrap it around her neck till it tightens . Her eyes filled with fear , it was only  natural because this was her first time. Then I skillfully placed my finger on her G spot rubbing with a steady rhythm . She started to feel the enjoyment of choking her and giving her the pleasure at the same time. It was a  perfect combo that I used to let them get off quickly. I felt her moan  and trembling just after few minutes she seems to be satisfied. So I took off my fingers and clean off the juices with napkin. She suddenly approach me with a kiss but i slap her instead it was a voluntary reflex. The thing is I don't mix vanilla with hardcore , that's one of my rule.
I totally forgot she was non other than my friend Christy I quickly apologize
" Christy I didn't mean to it was a mistake ." Tears drip on the floor and she quickly dress up and leave
" Christy ! Iam sorry baby please ..." But she was gone like the wind. Damn I knew this was gonna ruin our friendship but she kept begging me so it's  partly her fault but that dosen't mean I didn't feel guilty. What time is it shit , iam gonna be late for work twice in a row damnit.