ch 11

Kelly pov.

I had talk with my husband. He gave me the the custody of my two child Alex and brandy. And gave me the advertising company for which I am currently the CEO.
He told me , we shouldn't go to lawyer cause that would waste time and money, that I finally agree. So I sign the papers.
Finally i was  free independent women and still mother of two children.
Things didn't go worst after divorce like I thought it would but it was actually refreshing to be free and independent.
Gunther Bundchen still owns huge business , the company that I own now was one of his many properties . Later he and I became business partners inspite the divorce.( Business is business) .

   The company was running for 10 years and so I decided to hold a celebration with the workers at one of the luxurious hotels. All the company's employee were welcome. It would be a huge banquet .

Dianna' s pov:

Kelly informed me that there was going to be celebration at the hotel Grande. And I was asked not to miss . Since I didn't have anything to do I told her I would surely be there. 
But I don't know what to wear .
Luckily I remembered the dress Christy gave me as a gift at my birthday. The dress was thigh split maxi full sleeve with bare back purple coloured. I always thought the thigh was too revealing and the bare back was too glamorous altogether but oh well I'm not gonna waste money on clothes because I've already ordered a 2000 dollar high heels pleaser metallic. I was pissed at first for getting invited now that I have to worry finding a suitable dress and spending half my month's salary on one of the footwear.

Finally  time to go , so  I called a taxi for my ride and went  inside the hotel Grande for the awaited banquet party.
All the eyes were fixated on me like I was some kind of a celebrity. Shit why did I wear this clothes. Christy must be having fun humiliating infront of this public , damn you Christy. I quickly take a seat or else these people are gonna rape me with their eyes. And having finally settled down I saw Kelly walking out of limousine, she looks like an angel . She wore  white classy gown and her favourite pink high heels the dress hugs her natural curves,  she too caused a huge  centre of attention while she walked in . Her lips were painted with red , her eyes looks so blue with her straight platinum blonde freely swaying at the mild breeze  with each walk it seems like the things were in slow motion like she came right off the magazine. Wait what is wrong with me today , she is my boss and  right now she's going through a tough time. She then catch my eye and took a seat near me. I was sitting alone because I had no friends, luckily she was gonna be my company. After the  singing and having dinner , finally the host calls Kelly on the stage to give a speech.

   All the male eyes were on her trying to take advantage now that she is finally single. She then took the microphone and  gave her speech , she was such confident women totally contrast when she was talking to me , I am starting to wonder whether she really like me, oh! damnit what am I thinking . These past few days I was having a vivid dream about me having sex with her at Peru. It was the best sex ever those plump juicy lips were filling my mind with dark fantasy and her fine rear with those killer curves was flashing back as if it happened for real cause I could even sense the presence of warmnest and smell of her perfume. The sex was the best ever in my life so far. I would surely like to have another dream like that because right now she looks really hot. I hope she didn't caught me blushing. Jeez what's wrong with me.

  Kelly's pov.

While I was making my speech Dianna was in trance like going into serious thought or something. Maybe I should ask her what she was thinking after I end my speech.
...

" Dianna what were you thinking about ? "
" Nothing serious " she was nervous and blushing.
Seeing  her reaction I even wanted to know more. But she quickly rise up and Walk away to the bar. I never got the chance to see her dress but now that she stands up , I could see how hot she looks tonight. She was flawless the dress was just too glamorous and her killer high heels was making her almost 6'7'' . As she walks her expose thigh and bare back cause quite a commotion . Every cells in the surrounding were magnetize by her goddess appearance.  Damn! if I knew she was going to wear this type of clothes I wouldn't have invited her from the beginning. Many male suitors were offering drinks and even some female ask her out. These people are shameless because each of them take turns to hit on her. I was so infuriated by the things going around that I hit the plate with the table knive unconsciously. What is wrong with me ,  I was so helpless when it comes to what I truly want , then I remember my resolution for this year i.e. to pursue what I want without any fair. Here it goes , I was heading for her. When a man touch bare back I quickly removed his hand. Both of them looked at me.

" It is not appropriate for you to touch her like that. " I was looking at him in anger

The man quickly apologies and walk away offcouse he should or else his job is running on a thin ice.

Dianna's pov.

Someone touch me , I was secretly wishing it was Kelly but no it was another man and there stood kelly who was talking down on the man. She was protecting me , it was the sexiest thing, first she seems to be shy then later she was so confident and now protecting me from any predator. 
" Thanks , wanna drink " I said to show my gratitude.

" Yes " she takes a seat looking so pissed at the guy and at others who were oogling at me from the beginning.
She gulps down every glass instantly and ask for another one. I was speechless, maybe she was not over with the breakup with her husband.
After a while she was kinda drunk  her face was facing downwards. Okay this is not going well.

" Mam you alright " I asked

"Mmh" her reply was clearly indicating  her condition. I try to imagine in her position , if I were to breakup with Christy that would make me greatly depressed but luckily for me Christy was more insecure than me in our relationship.

" Iam going to take you to my place "

I have to because she was totally drunk and if I were to leave her alone. Any man would easily take her to their advantage.