isa

[wonwoo]

"junhui, soonyoung, jihoon! let's go already!" i shouted out inside the shared apartment that i share with my '96 liner friends, i am starting to get impatient because we were supposed to meet the others at the park five minutes ago. reasons why i'm starting to get impatient; junhui keeps on messing and fixing his hair over and over again, soonyoung is half-naked (no shirt) and dancing to shinee in his room while jihoon slept in the bathroom while he was taking a bath again. i sighed as i sit down on the counter and waited for the others to finally get ready, then i hear footsteps coming towards me as i look up to see soonyoung with an annoyed look on my face. soonyoung waves at me as he sits beside me on the counter "where's your boyfriend?" i ask out of the blue as he sighs "i helped him take a bath and picked out his clothes, i think he has a lot of energy now to dress up." he said as i also sigh and nod my head. we then see jun walking towards us with his hair all styled up,

"hello." i said annoyed as jun waved at us and sat beside me on the counter. "are the others waiting for us now?" jun asks me as i sigh nodding, "how long has it now been?" jun asks me again as i sigh again and check my watch. "twenty minutes already." i reply looking away from my watch, groaning while we wait for lee jihoon to dress up and walk out of the room. we hear footsteps walking towards us to see lee jihoon with a tired look on his face, "can we go now?" i ask them as i jump down from the counter, followed by junhui and soonyoung. "let's just fucking go." jihoon blurted out as we all walked out of the apartment, i look behind me to see soonyoung wrapping his arm around jihoon's shoulder with junhui walking ahead of them, heels first and smiling like a child. i look forward again looking around the park; where the trees grow and flowers bloom. it just reminds me of my crush, who is also my friend.

'kim mingyu'

i form a small smile on my face as my face blush a light pink as just the thought of my friend fills my mind, even if he's that clumsy and annoying. mingyu is a real sweetheart and i'm totally whipped for him. ever since i moved to 'entity high' a year ago, i've been falling for the most handsome guy in the school and became friends with his friends. mingyu's friends and him are one of the biggest groups in the school, some other people complimented me and even asked questions on how did i get into their friend group.

i always shrug off the answer and leave them with no answer, which kind of annoyed them but i don't really care. people made fun of me for being too 'emo' when i am actually apart of one of the coolest groups in the campus, and how did i fall for kim mingyu? well here are my answers;

[1] he is a sweetheart and is funny in the best and worse ways.
[2] he's like my happy virus whenever i don't feel happy.
[3] he appreciates my literature knowledge and my personality in general. (which i find so sweet of him.)
[4] he stood up for me when he saw me being bullied by other students. which really hit hard in the feels.

i sighed in relief as i snap out of my thoughts, and the first thing i see made my lips form a straight line. "oh my fucking- just wow." jihoon says as i see jun and soonyoung about to burst into laughter to what we saw before us. all of our friends are playing in the playground that is in the center of this huge park. seungcheol was sitting down on a bench with jeonghan as he massaged his boyfriend's shoulder, jisoo was with the maknae line playing by the swings while the '97 liners were 'playfully' arguing in the sand pit. i smile as i watched mingyu make a sand castle and whine when minghao and seokmin knock it over, he does the same to their sand creations as expected, both of them whined at him.

i smile at them as soonyoung and junhui ran past me and jihoon as they run to the seesaws, i look at jihoon as he sighs and follows in suite to the seesaws. i turn back as i find a spot by a tree as i sat down and leaned on the trunk of the tree, i get a book out of my bag as i skimmed through the pages to find where i last placed my bookmark to continue reading 'abraham lincoln the vampire hunter'. "min! hao! don't do that! don't do that!" i look up from my book as i hear mingyu's cries as i watch mingyu running away from minghao and seokmin, the three were laughing as they ran around the playground. i chuckled at their antics as i set my book down and watched the '97 liners play around and run around the park, as i watched them run i just stare at mingyu. he was puffing as he ran and smiled as he tried to run away from minghao and seokmin, i then blush when he looks at my direction as i look away from him.

'oh kim mingyu, do you even know what you do to me?'

_________

and that my fellow readers,,,
is chapter one!
well i hope you like it!
more chapters on the way!
((but school will be there so idek))
i'll still try to update this book!

see you guys in the future chapters~

-xoxo
-wheel