tatlo

(next day)
[wonwoo]

i hum out the lyrics to my chemical romance's 'helena' as i walk to the campus, my hands were resting in the pockets of my jacket as i managed to get inside the school building. i looked around and saw a few students in campus, for studying i guess, i check my watch as it read as five-twenty-five in the morning. i smiled to myself as i swiftly turned towards the left hall to get to the library, the official time is at seven-twenty and that actually relieved the students now. i found the entrance of the library (that was in the second floor) as i walked inside carefully trying to not make a sound, i slowly walked up the stairs to the third floor of the library (fourth floor, where my classroom is at!) as i found my spot; a cushioned platform and wall with pillows that is right beside a window. i smile to myself as i set my bag down on floor and leaned on the pillow and brought out my earphones as well as my phone, i connected the earphones to the phone's system as i stuff it in my pocket afterwards listening to panic! at the disco. i lean my head on the wall as my legs were crossed, i always come here to relax and wait for the time to pass. watching some other students walking in the campus, maybe some of my friends. i grabbed one of the pillows as i traced my hands above the hangul name, '전원우', this library is really different.

what i love about entity high's library is that people that go here almost everyday get to have their own place wherever they like, so when one of the librarians saw me (who is also my aunt) told me about the registration for the students. how could i say no? it was a nice offer, the cushion and pillows were crimson red and had my name in white. i hugged the pillow to my chest as i stare out the window watching people walk in, i watched twelve of my friends walk in as i smile at the view. i was smiling even more when i see mingyu, even if my spot was on the fourth floor of the school i could still see his perfect features from afar. i adjust my glasses as i grabbed my bag and brought out the book i was ready to finish. i could see that mingyu was left out with chan as the others walked in pairs, everyone was in a relationship except for us three but chan told us he would focus on his studies more. i check my watch as it was already six-fifteen, i continued reading my book as i waited while 'the ballad of mona lisa' started in my playlist as i continued reading 'abraham lincoln the vampire hunter'.

[mingyu]

i followed my friends to the our spot on the third floor garden balcony, seriously though, all i could say is that entity high is a paradise like school. except for the lessons here. the third floor balcony was where we always hang out during the breaks, "guys where's wonton?" soonyoung asks us. i shrug as answer as jun and jihoon were trying to stifle their laughter from the name, "he's always early so maybe he's somewhere around campus?" jisoo says kind of unsure because like i said before. jeon wonwoo is such a mysterious person; a mysterious person that makes his heart beat rapidly. "yeah maybe, that hyung always likes to read." hansol explains as i suddenly looked up to a window to see a male sitting by the window, i squint my eyes from the sunlight so i could see the person clearly. i see a familiar bag near the window, then i easily recognized the bag as i just stared at wonwoo from below. "hey gyu what are you staring at?" seokmin asks me as i look back at them; they were all staring at me with confused looks on their faces, i blushed a hue of pink as minghao looked up and then smirked.

"he's staring at someone up there." minghao pointed out as he uses his hand to point at the window from the floor above us, the others looked up and saw wonwoo reading a book. i blushed as they all smirked at me, except for jisoo, hansol and chan though who just smiled at me. so, we all watched wonwoo from the third floor balcony as the others kept on telling me how me and wonwoo would look good together. i smile at them as i just watch wonwoo from afar, then afterwards the others go back to talking to eachother so they could pass the time since it was already six-twenty.

i watch him as he closes the book he was reading, grabbed his bag, stood up from his place and walked away from the window, making him out of sight. 'guess we might go visit the library later.' i said to myself in my mind, since today was a monday and every assignment given to us is always given today. which is a monday. "so we might go to the library today for assignments and projects." seungcheol announced as everyone nodded and some felt relieved, you guys might think there would be a lot of students in the library? well, not really though. most students would go finish the assignments on tuesdays to wednesdays, meaning to say we might get the library all to ourselves. maybe i'll get to know about wonwoo's place in the library, as i thought about that the bell rings signalling us to go to our classes before seven-twenty. i bid goodbye to the others as i gather my things and walk away towards my maths, as i am hoping to bump into wonwoo on the way to class since me and him have the same class and out seats are beside eachother. i smile as i see someone familiar wearing glasses, waving at me as i go over to him.

'i am so crazy for you jeon wonwoo.'

___________

wooohoooo chapter three is already up!

sorry for the long wait!
brain is not working right at the moment, dANG IT SCHOOL.
but i'm really thankful for the long weekend!
more updates maybe tomorrow or next weekends!

also,,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON SOONYOUNG HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES! ♥️

that's all for now!!! ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)hoped you enjoyed the chapter! more to come! see you all ♥️

hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
more to come!
see you all ♥️

-xoxo
-wheel