lima

(continuation)
[mingyu]

i mumble the name out as i smile just as i saw wonwoo's name, i set the pillow down as i sat down on a soft cushioned chair and brought out my homework. i watch everyone else bring out there homeworks and began studying or answering or reading, i try concentrating more on answering my literature assignment but my mind was full of wonwoo. the thought of him never, as in never escaped the depths of my mind. and the weird part is that i want him more, not just thoughts but the non imaginary wonwoo. i successfully finished my homework as i kept them in my bag then looked at my friends or mostly known as the couples featuring chan;

first, chan was having a hard time answering his chemistry homework with the help of jisoo. then, some of the others were just resting their hands and minds. while lastly, minghao had his head down as he rested from the stressful art class. i suddenly saw soonyoung who was looking around, "who are you looking for hosh?" jun asks him as he was massaging minghao's shoulder. "oh, i'm looking for wonton. he said that he's here already?" soonyoung states out as jeonghan nods in agreement "where is he now anyways?" hansol asks out as we shrugged, "i'll go check some books." i said as i stood up from ny seat and walked away from the table. then i walk into an aisle and check out some books on the shelves, luckily some manga! i run my fingers on some of the manga covers and grab a manga called 'inuyasha' "sir? mind if you move?" a deep voice calls out as i turn my head and widen my eyes as wonwoo did the same, "wonwoo!?" "mingyu?!" we shout out quietly at eachother as i suddenly blushed a bit. i see that he was holding onto a cart of books, comics, dictionaries and etcetera. "wait a minute." i said as wonwoo just looked at me confused with a blush plastered on his face, 'cute.', "y-yes?" he asks me as i walk closer to him.

but then again i felt hesitant at that point because i was going near wonwoo, oh my god.

"you're the nephew of one of the librarians here?" i ask him as wonwoo's blush grew more making him shy away from me, which makes him even more cuter. he then shyly nods at me as i smile and chuckle at him, "um. do you want any help with that?" i ask him as wonwoo starts smiling, which is so beautiful, and nods again. "i think i also need a little bit more help too." wonwoo stated feeling embarrassed as i chuckle again and pat his shoulder making my face heat up, "c'mon. the others are by your place here?" i said unsure as wonwoo blushing even more, this time in embarrassment. "o-oh, okay! l-let's go!" wonwoo stuttered out, this was the first time i hear him stutter and it is the cutest thing i've ever seen from him, he started pushing the cart as i follow behind him "how many more carts do you need to finish?" i ask him to keep our atmosphere of conversations ongoing. wonwoo turns his head to look at me as he was still pushing the cart "maybe like, 4 more?" he counts up as i now have wide eyes, four more carts? man, lucky i offered him help.

"so, can i ask again?" i ask one more time as i hear a hum from wonwoo, a yes i pressume, "okay. how did you get your place?" i ask him unsure on what words to use as wonwoo looks at me with his eyebrow raised up. "what do you mean?" he asks me as i shrug then blush from embarrassment as i hear a sigh followed by wonwoo chuckling, "i don't know, that one place you always stay here?" i ask him hoping that it would be more clear. wonwoo nods as he turns to me one more time with a smile on his face "you mean 'reader's official place'?" wonwoo asks me as i was confused but just nodded my head, wonwoo giggles with a small blush on his cheeks as i blush as well. "that place is for everyday library goers." wonwoo explains briefly as i just nodded my head along, he stops by a shelf for awhile as i watch him fix the bookshelves.

he tiptoe as he tries placing a book on one of the high shelves, i walk near him again as i grab the book from his hands and look at him "let me help with this." i tell him as i could see a blush forming on his face as i also blushed. "t-thanks gyu." wonwoo says as i place the book on the shelf and look back at him, i smile and rub the back of my neck as my blush becomes more noticeable "n-no problem hyung." i tell him as he grabbed the handle of the cart as we walk towards the table where our friends are at. as we were walking i just admire wonwoo from behind, almost beside him too. as he fixes some shelves and rearranges the books, sometimes reading them while organizing, i think it's really nice to see wonwoo doing something he likes the most. i smile watching wonwoo organize more bookshelves as the cart was almost empty, he grabs the handle again and looked at me "you really want to help out?" he asks me for clarification as i nodded. "even the others can help too." i said making wonwoo smile wide and nod his head in agreement, "okay then. shall we go to them gyu?" wonwoo asks me a faint blush on his face. i blush real hard as i nodded my head sheepishly as the both of us walked to our friends who some were still resting on their seats, i look over at wonwoo again and just smile.

'i am so happy that i got to know you hyung.'

_________

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!
I WAS SICK SINCE TUESDAY ;_;
but don't worry! i'm all good now :)
and this chapter goes to dino_chingu since he was the one who reminded me to update lol (⊃・ω・)⊃

anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!
more to come very soon!
i hope,,,
but here is chapter five for now!

see you all in the next chapters!
buhbyeee~

-xoxo
-wheel