dalawa

[mingyu]
(before '96 liners arrived)

"okay, where are they?!" seuncheol complained out loudly and then groaned, "hyung, maybe they're getting ready?" chan guessed but also sounded unsure. "obviously, jun hyung would be fixing his hair again." minghao said as all of us mostly agreed; i was dorm mates with jun hyung when i was a freshman and he was junior, i always get annoyed when he finishes a whole gel packet just to style his hair in one hour. "any other guesses to what they might be doing?" seungcheol asked us as he raises his hand up, seokmin and seungkwan started laughing as i looked at them confused. "i remember soonyoung hyung dancing when he's about to change!" seokmin explained as some of the others, including me; before in my shared dorm with jun we could hear shinee songs and stomps from the dorm before us, meaning he was dancing. and what i've heard from the '96 liners, he still does dance!

"jihoon hyung?" hansol was now the one that asked, seungcheol was now groaning again making jeonghan roll his eyes at him and smack the back of his head. seungcheol and jihoon were friends since their diaper era, no coincidence, "that munchkin always sleep!" seuncheol complained again earning another smack from his boyfriend. i remember this one time we all graduated except for the maknae line; we had a celebratory camping somewhere and for the whole camping activities jihoon wasn't with us. he was sleeping in his and soonyoung's tent. even when we we're about to leave the campsite, he was still asleep inside the tent (that we tried to fold but dang jihoon is still inside, plus he's scary when he gets mad). some laughed at seungcheol's dramatic reactions, including me. i see jisoo had a hand under his chin, thinking of something "what would wonwoo do though?" he asks us as we all shrugged except for me; instead i blush just at the name of wonwoo and try to think of an answer. wonwoo is unreadable, he's really difficult to read and it makes me crazy, just for him.

his personality is so hard to read it makes me think about him all the time, and bonus is: it makes me fall for him. wonwoo for me is like my quest that i always think about, but never got the chance to accomplish. plus, i'm just someone so clumsy. 'how would anyone like me?' i thought to myself as i sigh and watch everyone shrug as an answer, "okay, what should we do while waiting for them then?" seungcheol asks us as i look at my '97 liner friends as they smirk at me. "the playground hyung!" seokmin exclaims as me and minghao smile so innocently at our oldest friend. seungcheol just stared at us in disbelief, he was about to protest as jeonghan nudged his stomach making his boyfriend clutch his stomach in pain. "ofcourse we can go play in the playground!" jeonghan said as everyone cheered as we all ran to the playground; chan making a head start as seokmin and i followed, running aswell. i started puffing as i see minghao now taking the lead as he runs to the sandpit as me and seokmin followed him, minghao sat down on the sand and made drawings of little stars using his finger.

i sat down infront of minghao leaving his stars untouched as i began to make clouds above the stars; my plan to make minghao annoyed. seokmin caught up with the plan as he now had a mischievous smile plastered his face, he also started writing jun's name on the sand just to make minghao even more annoyed and bashful. i look up to face minghao as i laughed straight to his face, then i heard seokmin laughing now. minghao looked real annoyed and red from blushing. "damn it you two!" minghao shouted quietly at us as me and seokmin just laughed more, after that we decided to make sand castles. i started making my sandcastle as i heard whispers from my two friends, i look up at them as the two just shook their heads at me. i shrug it off as i continue making my sand castle wondering when wonwoo would be here, as i finished making my sand castle amusingly. it was like any other sand castle but it was even more perfect than the one i made when i was a kid, i smile at the castle as i see minghao's and seokmin's sand castles.

they're the same as mine, but mine's better obviously. "all i could say is that my sand castle is better." i said as seokmin gasped and minghao looked offended, "nope! mine is better obviously." seokmin protested as i rollwd my eyes "don't you two ever think about that!" minghao said as we were silent. "because mine is the best one." minghao added flatly as we started arguing about who's sand castle is the best one, then he and seokmin knocked over my sand castle as i glared at them. "hey! why did you that?!" i whined at them as i reached my arm towards their sand castles and knocked them over, "hey!" they both whined at me as i just rolled my eyes and laughed at them. i look at them with a now scared expression on my face, they were both glaring at me and smirking. "min! hao! don't do that! don't do that!" i shouted out as i stood up quickly and run from them, i turn my head slightly to look at them still running to see minghao catching up to me. seokmin was way behind but he was still catching up to us, i laughed out as i run away from my two best friends trying to outrun minghao; he's now running ahead of me which made me more competitive.

i look towards a tree where the boy i was waiting for sat there, jeon wonwoo. i stared at him as i kept on running to catch up with the two, he was reading a book, he has his glasses on making me fall now.

'damn jeon wonwoo, you're such a mysterious guy.'

_______

WOOHOOO! SECOND CHAPTER IS ALREADY HERE!

also, i'm sorry for the some sort of delay but i got to update now because school was suspended!

(since my irl friend wished me rest,
so, here you go dino_chingu ! hope you rest well too! )

also i hoped you like this chapter!
get ready for more updates soon!
happy reading ny fellow readers!

-xoxo
-wheel