labing-apat

[my one and only]

it was already friday and almost the end of the class for wonwoo, it was actually the day that he and his aunt take their early leave for the jeon reunion. it's making wonwoo jittery all of a sudden, and it was a first to him. he's never been this jittery ever since his whole life, his family would call him 'a person who could handle his emotions well', maybe that's why they once wanted him to act in his childhood but refused because it didn't seemed like it was his style. in conclusion, wonwoo wasn't himself lately. this all started after his tutor session with mingyu, this makes wonwoo sigh at the thought and forms a small smile on his face. "the things you do to me." he mumbles quietly as possible to himself since the person beside him was the one and only, kim mingyu. he checks the time on his watch and it was 2:50 in the afternoon, wonwoo sighs again but this time it wasn't as happy as the last one. wonwoo glances at mingyu for a brief moment before looking away again blushing, he just hopes mingyu doesn't notice his weird behavior at the moment.

this was a first for mingyu as well.

seeing wonwoo glancing at his watch and at the wall clock up in front of the whole class, mingyu knows that wonwoo never checks the time, as in never in his entire life (from what he heard from wonwoo's brother, bohyuk, who was face timing the older when mingyu was sleeping inside the older's room) it made mingyu surprised. mingyu knows that wonwoo is one of those students with a high chance of getting a scholarship and he knows that some people like him weren't the ones to look at their watch for the time, it was making mingyu worry for wonwoo. he has never seen wonwoo, his crush, nervous about something and this is making him worry even more about wonwoo. mingyu reaches his hand out to place his above wonwoo's and taps it using his index finger making wonwoo look at him, his surprised expression turns into a softer one as he sees the concerned look on the younger's face. now this made mingyu flush, he silently shakes the feeling away and moves a bit closer to wonwoo's side. "hyung, are you o-" mingyu's question was cut off by their professor coughing to get everyone's attention on him, he was holding an excuse slip and was looking at mingyu and wonwoo's side searching for someone.

"ah, jeon wonwoo? it says that you're being dismissed."

he announces as some people look at him but shrugs it away and continues solving something on their textbooks, mingyu swears he saw wonwoo jump a bit at the way his name was being announced. everyone in their friend group knew about this one fact of wonwoo when he was new to the school, he gets a bit jumpy whenever people would announce or even call out his name in public or even in a room with a lot of people inside. mingyu's just happy his hyung survived all of that ever since he came to the school they study in now, he watches wonwoo fix his stuff and stand up with his bookbag in hand. (mingyu also wondered why wonwoo brought his old bookbag instead of his other bag) wonwoo pats mingyu's shoulders making mingyu look up at him marvelling at the older's appearance, wonwoo was kind of blushing and looked nervous at some point which almost made mingyu hug him on the spot. after a minute of awkward silence wonwoo finally speaks up "uh, i'll get going now." he quietly lets out as mingyu looks down at the hand on his shoulder, he brings up his hand and pats wonwoo's hand then looks back at him and smiles. "to where though, hyung?" mingyu asks him quietly as his hand was still on top of the other's hand, it's making mingyu a bit confident and he's trying hard not to flush fully infront of him. wonwoo blushes a bit, which made him embarrassed inside and mingyu fighting the urge to blurt out on how cute wonwoo is right now.

wonwoo manages to slip his hand off mingyu's shoulders as he gives him a small smile, "i'll tell you when you're out of here and not busy." he tells mingyu with a soft chuckle. mingyu stares at him, resulting to his heart bursting inside of him. wonwoo waves at mingyu as he walks out of the classroom and is now nowhere to be seen. mingyu puts his hand on his chest and heaves out a sigh, he then turns his head to the now empty seat beside him.

"i miss you already, hyung."

"i miss him."

wonwoo blurts out as soon as he's outside of the classroom making his aunt eunkwan laugh quietly, "already, won?" she asks him as wonwoo just sighs and nods. even if he was still outside the classroom, mingyu's presence still calms him down a bit. "come on. none of your roomies are at your dorm right now, right?" eunkwan asks him still looking straight ahead as they walk along the quiet hallway, "aunt eunkwan, please don't refer my roommates as my roomies. it doesn't suit you." wonwoo complains followed by a groan afterwards as he hears her laughing, "what? i need to get into the trends of your generation today!" she argues playfully as they walk out to the school's parking lot to find her car. her car was still the same car when they first moved here in seoul, wonwoo looks surprised to see the car in good shape after two years. "surprised, huh?" wonwoo looks up to see his aunt staring at him with a wide smile, she chuckles afterwards as she unlocks the car door and pulls it open. as soon as she gets in wonwoo turns his head to the school, finding that one window.

"hey, you getting in?"

wonwoo turns his head back to the car, one of the windows were rolled down as he sees eunkwan extending her body to look at him with a concern painting her face. "y-yeah, sorry." wonwoo stutters quietly enough for himself to hear as he pulls the car door open and sits down on the car seat, as he pulls back the door to close it. as they're both comfortable, eunkwan starts the engine and starts driving out of the parking lot and to wonwoo's building. they arrive right before any of his other friends could question him, wonwoo unlocks the door to the apartment and walks in to grab his duffle bag in his room. wonwoo then slings the duffle bag over his shoulder and grabs a marker and writes something on the whiteboard that is hanging on their fridge, after writing on the board he sets the marker down on the counter then makes his way to the door. wonwoo exits the building with his duffle bag as he makes his way to the car and opens the car door then slips himself back on the car seat, he closes the door before moving his duffle bag in the back. his aunt starts the engine again, proceeds to lock the doors and then drives their way to changwon. it'll take three hours before they arrive to their destination, said by eunkwan the last time they saw each other in the library before she excused him from his last class. wonwoo leans back on the car seat as he stares out of the window, he grabs his phone and earphone from his jacket then plugs it in the phone's earphone jack as he plays some of his music on shuffle before turning his phone off again. he places his phone on his lap as maps from maroon 5 started to play and before he knew it, wonwoo was already drifting off to sleep: his head leaning on the window, his arms crossed over his chest and his breathing was steady. "hey won-" eunkwan cuts herself off as she takes a glance at wonwoo then back on the road, she chuckles softly while shaking her head a bit. "that's right, wonwoo. get some rest before we arrive, we both know that we don't like questions about your odd behavior." she smiles again and moves one of her hands away from the steering wheel then uses it to pat her nephew's knee. eunkwan places her hand back on the wheel as she enjoys the view from the windows as well, "and don't worry," she suddenly says out of the blue before looking back at wonwoo when the traffic lights turns red and puts them into a stop.

"you and that boy are really meant for each other."

____________

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IM REALLY REALLY MEGA SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE SKKSJSHSJSH
PERO I THINK I'LL BE BACK IN WRITING IN NO TIME!!! I PROMISE THAT UNLESS SCHOOL IS BEING A BITCH AGAINJSJJDKS

IM SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL