apat

[wonwoo]

sitting on the bleachers i repeatedly checked my watch to see if it's almost time for dismissal, also my last class had to be gym. i was wearing my gym uniform as the couch or better known as the gym teached was sitting on a chair as he read a magazine, letting us do whatever we want before the final bell. other students in my class were sleeping on the bleachers while some were in the lockeroom finding their phones or changing, readying themselves to take an early leave. i stood up from my place as i carefully got down from the bleachers, so i wouldn't wake one of the seniors that were sleeping, i dash to the locker room as i look for my locker with my friends' name on it. my friends and i share a locker if we have gym class so we won't have to use any more lockers.

i find my locker as i unlock it and grab my clothes and change into them, as i finsihed changing i grab my bag and phone from locker as i lock it again. i turn my phone on as i proceeded to my messages.

gc name: seventeenteenagers

[woohooo: guys, i'll be in the library.]

i sent the message to the groupchat as i wore my bag and exited the locker room, i walk over to my gym teacher, mr. jung, as i tap on his shoulder. he turned away from what he was reading in his magazine and looked at me, we stared for some while as he afterwards nodded at me as my permission was granted so that i could leave class early. i bowed politely to him as i left the gym, as i got out i ran up the stairs to the second floor. i stopped in front of the entrance as i leaned on the wall first to recollect my breathe, after that i walk in and bow to the librarians as my aunt called me over. i walk over to her as she looked up at me from her desk with a smile plastered on her face, "do you need me aunt eunkwan?" i ask her politely as she smiles a nods "yes i do actually, do you mind helping me and daeyung sort out some books?" my aunt asks me as i smile and nodded at her. luckily she assigned me the third floor bookshelves, i walk towards the staircase as i walked upwards.

as i got to the third floor of the library i quickly but carefully walk towards my spot, i set my bag down as i first did my three assignments, which are okay with me. math, literature and photography.

we have photography classes for some unknown reason, but it's fun and nice!

anyways, i finish my two first assignments as i kept them in my bag, i'll be doing the last assignment later after school. i stood up from my spot as i walked and grabbed the cart of books that needs to be placed in the shelves, i walk around while pushing the cart and organize the shelves. waiting for my friends and thinking about him.

[mingyu]

i stare at the groupchat as we were just waiting for minghao who is in his art class, the message was from wonwoo saying that he took a head start. "when is your boyfriend ever going to finish hyung?" seungkwan asks dramatically at jun who just shrugs as an answer, "i don't know but he usually finishes about," jun pauses as he points to the door "now." he adds as minghao walks out with a tired look on his face. me and seokmin tried not to laugh at minghao being so tired, he then glared at us then rested on jun's shoulder, eyes drooping slightly. "yah! let's get going! the library is ours for today." seungcheol tells us as all of us walked to the library, i'm now daydreaming about wonwoo.

he's so mysterious, i say that a lot and i can't help it, he makes me fall for him everyday. maybe even forever. we arrive at the entrance as we walked past the now open doors, lucky us that there were no students in here. the librarians were sweeping and fixing the bookshelves, "you boys looking for a place to study?" a librarian asks us as i turn my head to look at her. she had fox like eyes (which reminds me so much or wonwoo), she wore joggeres and a loose polo shirt while she also wore sneakers and she was also in her late 30's, "um, yeah we are actually miss?" seungcheol replies as the woman chuckles at us. "i'm eunkwan, jeon eunkwan." eunkwan noona tells us as we greeted her in return, 'jeon eunkwan' was now stuck in my mind. 'she may be a relative of wonwoo's? maybe so and maybe not.' i stated inside of head as i just shrugged it off for some while "sorry but you can't study in the ground floor and second floor." she tells us as we widen our eyes as minghao let out a tired groan followed by the tired ones complaining.

"is it alright for you guys to study in the third floor?" she asks us as we all looked at eachother then nodded, "it'll be okay for us eunkwan noona." i told her as she looked at me and eyed me then nodded. "my nephew is on the third floor organising. have fun studying." she tells us as we bow to her and walked up the stairs, "why did she look at me like that?" i mumble to myself then shrugged. when we got to the third floor jeonghan and jisoo found good chairs by a window, as we got near the window i stared in awe at the specific spot. the platform was covered in cloth and had two pillows and both were colored crimson, soonyoung then gasps and awes at the spot "anyone that sitting here is lucky." he says as most of us agreed. there was also a bag that seemed familiar to me resting on the platform, i took one of the pillows then stared at it as i saw a name that lit my world and that brought my lips into a smile.

"전원우."

____________

sorry for the late update! i was trying to think hard enough for you guys ;_;

anyways hoped you like the chapter!
more to come! hopefully,,,,
but i'll try to update as much as i can.

stay tuned for the next chapters!
see you all in the next!

buhbyeeee~

-xoxo
-wheel