pito

[wonwoo]

"wonwoo?"

i woke up from my spot and sat up then wait for my vision to clear, i look over to my aunt who gave me a soft smile "seems that awhile ago you want to vent out?" she asks me as look down on the pillow that i was holding. "m-maybe i do?" i told her unsurely as she pats my back and grabbed a chair to sit next to my platform, "why so unsure then?" she asks me with her eyebrow raised. i look down again as i fiddled with my fingers making my aunt watch me observing me, "the silent you are, the easier it gets to make me read you wonwoo." was what she told me when i was younger and told her about why my parents thought i was so mysterious to them and not to her. "is it that tall boy?" i look up from my gaze on the pillow and turn my head towards her, "m-mingyu?" i manage to blush as i stutter out the name making "yeah him." aunt eunkwan says as she smirks at the blush on my face.

"is he the one that makes my nephew flushed?" she asks me as i blush even more, she smiles more and pats my shoulder "you'll get the boy, wonu." she pats my head as she said this and stood up from her spot. i smile in reply as she smiles a back and walk towards the staircase, i sigh again as my aunt was nowhere now in sight. i took a grab for my phone and open it as i felt it vibrating for ten minutes straight, "it's already eleven?" i ask myself surprisingly making me answer the untouched groupchat with messages every minute.

that's how it is when you have twelve crackhead friends (except gyu, gyu is a puppy.)

gc name: seventeenteenagers

[whui?: i mIsS yOU]
[whui?: I MiSs YoU]
[whui?: I'm gOinG cRaZY]

[hoonting: STOP SINGING]

[japstar: i MiSs YOu, i mIsS yOu, i CoUld DIe]

[chance: HYUNG NOT YOU TOO]

[carabhao: jun, as much as i love you.]
[carabhao: please stop singING]

[mint: wait soonyoung hyung is singing a chinese song?]

[soul: tf hwo?]

[gyumsy: unfortunately jun hyung taught soonyoung the song and both of them cried.]

[hoonting: ugh. i remember that time.]

[carabhao: i hAD TO GIVE JUN MY LAST ICE CREAM BUCKET]

[whui?: i did buy you another bucket didn't i.]
[whui: hmmm? ;D ]

[carabhao: fair point you did]
[carabhao: i love you for that]
[carabhao: but]
[carabhao: dON't sInG tHAt pLS]

[whui?: hmmm]
[whui?: okay!]

[woohooo: wait the fck really?]

[carabhao: haha bitches]
[carabhao: he only follows me ;) ]

[whui?: what abt in bed bby]

[hanting: thERE IS A CHILD HERE]

[chance: hYuNG]

[hanting: a c H I L D ]

[chance: H Y U N G]

[hanting: S H U SH]

i turn my phone off sighing as i place my phone down and grabbed my book then began reading again, "hyung?" i look up to see seungkwan standing infront of me. "kwan? what are you doing here?" i ask him as seungkwan shrugs as an answer "research." he says making me nod at him, "what about you, hyung?" seungkwan asks as i shrug "thinking." i reply. there's now a formed smirk on his face "about someone?" seungkwan asks again as the image of mingyu appeared in my mind, i started blushing making seungkwan squeal and laugh. i shushed him down reminding him that we are inside the library, "kwan keep it down!" i said trying calm hin down.

"don't worry hyung! i bet he likes you back!" seungkwan tells me reassuringly as i pause and look at him with my brow raising, "y-you sure?" i ask him as seungkwan rolls his eyes then nods. "yeah! who wouldn't like you?" he asks me another time as i sigh "people who think i'm an outcast?" i tell him, really unsure of my answer making me look down to my book. i felt seungkwan pat my back as i turn to him, his face kind of showed anger "come on hyung! seriously, don't believe them that much okay? or better off don't listen to them." seungkwan reminds me as my lips trembled into a joyful smile. "thanks kwan." i say to him making seungkwan smile widely at me "you're welcome hyung. i got to meet with hansol now in the cafeteria, remember don't think that you're an outcast. okay?" he reminds me as i smile and nod "got it kwan, go on your date now." i tell him as he waves then runs out of the library leaving me alone. i grab out a pen and a notebook as i began writing on the blank page;

“ in a very deep memory, the sight of the two of us. ”

i stare at the words that were randomly formed in my head, i rest my elbow on the table and my head on my hand. mingyu then came into mind; his strong features, his masculine body, his sweet voice, his soft hair. just the thought of the younger boy made me tremble and weak. i let go of the pen and placed it on the table as i had my arms on the table on my head resting on them, "does mingyu really like me?" i ask myself as i let out a sigh. "ofcourse he does. only as a friend." i let out with the sadness in my tone making me frown, "kim mingyu, you're all i think about and it's killing me." i say quietly as i sat back up and continue writing about some essay i forgot about.

[ “ to you, who's the person that fills your mind and why? describe that person and explain why they fill up your mind. ” ]

"damn it." i curse out quietly as i grab out some paper and stare at it, my glasses were already slipping off of my nose and i continuosly tapped onto the wooden table. the question is simple and easy, but for some people this question is really hard to answer. i sigh out loudly letting my head drop backwards, the only person i could think of is mingyu, the person who fills up my mind the most. falling in love with your friend is a cliché work of authors who want their readers to fantasize, i let out another sigh as i sat properly again and grabbing the pen from the floor (which rolled down about two minutes ago i think?). "let's get this over with." i say to myself as i began writing my essay for literature class, what was it about then? ain't it obvious though?

"it's all about kim mingyu and why i'm falling for him."

__________

OH MY! IS OUT AND I LOVE IT!
and guys,,, i'm sorry for the really really late update!
school is stressing me and mostly i try to write and update! i'll try my best more!

happy wonwoo day by the way! our wonu is already 22! huhu

anyways i'm sorry again for the late update! i'll try to update a bit more, hope you like the chapter! more to come hopefully!

see you all! ♥️

-xoxo
-wheel