anim

[wonwoo]

"wonwoo!" i hear someone shout for me as i get off my bed and lazily walk into the living room, i had my eyes closed so i squinted them and saw soonyoung and jun on the couch. "what?" i ask the two with a low groan as the two just shrugged "nothing, have you seen hoon?" soonyoung asks me as i groaned again, "i don't know, i just woke up." i tell him as jun was just staring at his phone and soonyoung was now texting making me sigh. i lazily walked to the bathroom for me to feel refreshed, as i got inside i washed my face and styled my hair a bit. i smiled in satisfaction as i see myself on the mirror, my hair was styled a bit with some water and i felt more refreshed. i suddenly frown as i look at myself in the mirror "would gyu ever like me though?" i ask myself, i stare at myself then i sighed. i stopped leaning onto the sink so it won't get broken again, don't ask how, as i walked out of the bathroom and to my room to change my clothes. i was now wearing sweater paws and pants and then i grabbed my phone and wallet as i walk out of my room, "hey wonton, where you going?" i look at jun with an annoyed look as i rolled my eyes. "to the library nyeac nyeac." i said as i imitated jun's move when he was young as i laugh at him rolling his eyes, i then opened the door and left the apartment.

i arrived at campus without feeling tired, surprisingly. i walk inside to see some students walking around with bags on their backs and holding books, lucky students who get to have saturday classes. i actually love to study, it's kind of refreshing for me. i take a swift turn towards the staircase making me run my way up, as i arrived in the library i walked in quietly and bowed to the nearest librarians then went to the third floor library. i walk to a bookshelf and grabbed a book, 'greek mythology' i guess. i sat down on the soft platform and started reading the book, suddenly i remembered what happened yesterday with me and mingyu.

yesterday; all of us fixed the bookshelves, thank god. well except for minghao because he got a fever at some point and rested on my platform. then what really triggered ny emotions were: mingyu holding my hands and helping me fix the bookshelves making our hands over eachother's hand. i started blushing and covered my face with my book as i started cherishing that moment again, even if me and mingyu were long time friends, i never held hands with him because;

"emotions, please calm down."

and that time was the best ones so far in my case. i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as i groaned and took my phone out of my pocket with the groupchat open and online,

(a/n: get ready for crack msgs)

gc name: seventeenteenagers

[seungchoke: wtf is my nickname]

[chance: seungchoke]
[chance: go choke on smth ( ・ᴗ・ ) ]

[whui?: damn chan be using the japanese emojis]

[hoonting: they do have a name you know.]
[hoonting: and tf is my nickname?]

[the bird: new phone who this?]

[carabhao: *groupchat ]
[carabhao: wtf is even my nickname then?]

[woohooo: a kind of cow hao.]

[japstar: what an inappropriate nickname for jeon wonwoo. hmmp]

[woohooo: yay?]

[whui?: for once i agree with no eyes.]