labing-dalawa

[wonwoo]

i hum in satisfactory when i take a small sip of my velvet frappe, i look around inside the 'changed up cafe' to see if mingyu arrived already. he would be late as expected but when i called him, mingyu was actually getting ready and in a hurry. while waiting, i grab my math textbook out of my bag and look over what i'll tutor mingyu with.

"hyung! sorry i'm a bit late."

i look up from the textbook, the straw still in my mouth as i see mingyu's lip twitch upwards in a small smile. i suddenly blush and set my frappe down, "i-it's fine gyu, anyways order anything suitable enough for us." i tell him as i watch him grab a chair as i take a look at my wrist watch, 2:43 in the afternoon. "we still have time." i added as mingyu smiles again and sets his bag down, "alright hyung, you want anything to eat?" he asks me as he takes a grab for his wallet inside his bag. i hum as i grab for my frappe from the table and blush a bit more because mingyu was just there, staring at me. "u-uh be my guest?" i suggest as mingyu chuckles "any food then?" he asks me again making me notice a faint blush on his face, i nod slowly making mingyu speed off to the counter as i decided to read my math textbook again. if junhui was here he would just give me a sly smirk and call me whipped over and over again until i hit his arm, it was still true though. i am whipped just for kim mingyu. i sighed as i place the textbook on top of my lap and fiddled with my sweater paws while waiting for mingyu, "sorry that it took a bit long hyung." i look up to see mingyu holding out a tray with two plates of pesto and a matcha cappuccino. i place my textbook in my bag as he carefully places the tray on top of the table, i chuckle at his antics as mingyu takes a seat and gives me my plate. i thank him quietly which results to mingyu replying back, we began eating in silence, enjoying eachothers' presence.

wow, i'm so whipped. how many times have i said that and when will i stop? probably never.

i smile with satisfaction when i take a bite of the pesto, "is it good?" mingyu asks me with a smile giving him a small nod "it is. we should buy this with the others next time." i suggest to him making mingyu smile widely. "yeah, we should! i bet either jisoo hyung or hansol would love this." he exclaimed as i hum in agreement, after that we finish our pesto and grab our drinks and things and head off to the library. it was a quiet walk until mingyu placed his arm around my shoulder, and mind if i tell you that i am screaming inside.

'maybe it's just a friendly gesture.'

i sigh as i felt mingyu tap my shoulder making me look up at him, "did you say something hyung? or was it just the people around me?" he asks me making me blush out of embarrassment. did i say my thoughts out loudly? oh my god. "n-nah, it was nothing." i told him as he gave me a puppy smile with a hint of blush on his cheeks? maybe it's just nothing. we arrive at the school and walk inside towards the entrance, the only part of the school that's open is the library and sometimes the cafeteria. we arrived on the third floor as we both pushed the doors open to get inside, i look over to see my aunt staring at me with a small smirk. i look over at mingyu and tapped his hand, he looked over at me with his brow raising "yeah hyung?" he asks me as i looked at him trying hard not to stare at his lips and blush. "you can go ahead, gyu. i'll be there in a bit." i tell him as mingyu nods "i'll try reviewing a bit while i'm at it." he adds as i nod back at him, watching him walk towards my reading place. i see my aunt walking towards me with a smile plastered on her face, i was ready to bow in front of her but she also stopped me, "stop that already wonwoo, i'm literally just eight years older than you." aunt eunkwang tells me as i smile at her "and, i am already eighteen. so i still need to bow to my elders." i remind her as she rolls her eyes making me laugh quietly. my aunt, jeon eunkwan, is a librarian here in entity high for three years and is only twenty-six years old. even if she looks like she's in her thirties. "so what are you doing here on a lovely sunday?" she asks me as we both walk towards my library place, or where mingyu is. "tutoring a friend." i reply simply as i just see my aunt staring at me as we walk, "w-what?" i ask her as she smiles again. "you sure he's just a friend, won?" aunt eunkwan asks me again as we stop by some of the bookshelves which are near to my place, i glance at mingyu reading his notes and textbook. i felt a light pat on my shoulder as i look at my aunt who is still smiling, "like i said before, i know you'll get him." she says again like last time as she pats my cheek. i was about to walk away when my aunt suddenly calls for me again, i look back at her with my brow raising "oh, before i forget. there's a jeon reunion this saturday in changwon, i'll pick you up by two in the afternoon." she reminds me before waving at me and walks away.

i shrug it off as i walk to mingyu as he looks up and waves at me while chuckling, "what took you so long, hyung?" mingyu asks me as i sit down beside him on the cushioned platform. "talked with my aunt." i simply reply as i open my bag and bring my text book out as well, "hmn, about what?" he asks one more time showing me his puppy eyes as i chuckle at him. "i'll tell you right," i pause and smirk at him "right after i tutor you." i add as mingyu looks at me in disbelief making me laugh, after that, the tutoring started and all i could say is:

mingyu is cute when he's concentrated

___________

HELLOOOO!!!
MMMSORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!!! SCHOOL IS REALLY ABTCH AND THIS ONE IS FOR mybbyshownu!!!

ANYWAYS I HAVE A HAOHOON SO I MIGHT UPLOAD IT REALLY SOON,
I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE FASTER!!!

i love you all ❤️

— wheel 💛