siyam

[third]

»96 liners' apartment«

junhui, soonyoung and jihoon were dressed up and ready to go somewhere, "you guys think wonton is still asleep?" jun asks the soonhoon couple making them shrug. jun rolls his eyes as they made their way to the door, soonyoung got really excited that his hand took a hit on the counter. he screeched out making the two panic because soonyoung could really make loud sounds (luckily jihoon kissed the pain away but they woke wonwoo up; "great job soonyoung." jun exclaims quietly), it made wonwoo look at them in confusion as he comes down from his room to get breakfast. "where are you guys going?" he asks the three as he noticed that they were going out somewhere, while wonwoo was only wearing a cat onesie and wasn't informed, he passes by them making his way to the kitchen (which was near the door). "that one place you hate, that clothes store." soonyoung convinces wonwoo to see if he could buy the trick, wonwoo looked at them even more confused "you guys mean 'retro ministry'?" wonwoo asks them as he placed the grilled cheese inside the microwave to heat up "yup! we're going to buy new clothes." jun lies as he smiles nervously at wonwoo. "you three are going there when jihoon hates it there too?" wonwoo points out not looking at them making jihoon glare at the two who were giving him pleading looks translating to 'please go with the plan.', jihoon sighs as he went on with the act "well, i would give 'retro ministry' a try?" he explains making it look convincing for wonwoo. he raises an eyebrow at them as he placed the grilled cheese on the plate, "okay then? have fun you three." wonwoo tells them "we'll have fun wonton!" jun says out cheerfully trying to hide the fact that they're late for that meeting. "also can you guys also get my new glasses from 'aju nice sight'?" he asks his roommates while getting juice from the fridge "sure thing wonton!" soonyoung says earning a groan from wonwoo "anyways we'll go now! bye!" jihoon tells as he push jun and soonyoung out the door, wonwoo rolls his eyes and waves at them. he hears the door close as he grabs the glass of juice and the plate of grilled cheese making his way to the living room, wonwoo sits down on the couch and turns on the tv to watch some anime as he takes a bite of the grilled cheese, "hmm," wonwoo hums out in wonder as he takes another bite "i wonder what mingyu is doing at this time." he mumbles out while watching seven deadly sins at 10:32 am.

»97 liners' apartment« 

the two other 97 liners were in minghao's room, seokmin peaks out of the door to see if mingyu came out of his room or not. "is he out?" minghao whispers to him as he sees seokmin shaking his head, "come on." seokmin says as they sneak their way past mingyu's room and not make a noise. when they got down the stairs successfully they sneak their way to the door so they can meet up with the others, seokmin suddenly stepped on something and slipped making him fall to the ground "ouch that hurts!" he shouts out rubbing his back. "seokmin stop messing around—" minghao stops to see his kermit doll lying on the ground, seems that seokmin slipped on his precious kermit. "seokmin! why did you step on my son!?" he shouts at seokmin as he kneels down and carries the doll like a baby, "i didn't even know that it was just lying here!" seokmin exclaims making minghao glare at him as they start to argue again. meanwhile, mingyu was trying to study upstairs he suddenly hears the loud argument of his two best friends. mingyu groans as he stands up from his seat and makes his way downstairs as he hears the shouting become louder, as he gets down the stairs he looks at his friends in disbelief. he sees his friends arguing on the floor, wearing nice clothes made for going out while minghao was also holding his kermit doll like its his child. but seriously though, kermit is his child so it was nothing new. mingyu sighs seeming that it was a habit seeing his two friends argue mos of the time, he then clears his throat getting the attention of seokmin and minghao who stopped arguing and stared at the tallest. "what happened this time?" mingyu asks the two as they scrambled and got up from the floor as they then pointed at one another, "he accused me of stepping on his doll!" seokmin says first making minghao gasp an offended gasp "he stepped on my child and excuse you lee seokmin, kermit is not just my doll he is also my child!" minghao says next as mingyu groans at them. "as much as i always hear you two argue in this household, don't you two have a double date to attend to?" mingyu asks them as minghao and seokmin look at eachother and sighs in relief seeming that mingyu bought their lies. "o-oh yeah! come on seokmin!" minghao says as he gives kermit to mingyu; who almost drops the doll, ("if you hurt him i will kill you in your sleep mingyu.") which made mingyu gulp as the chinese latter grabs seokmin's hand as they both wave at mingyu as they take their leave. mingyu just stood there while holding the frog doll "well that was weird was it kermit?" he said to the doll as he makes kermit nod, he smiles in success as he brings the doll back to his room then groans; remembering that he needs to study. "hey kermit." mingyu calls out to the doll who was sitting on his desk and just stared at him with his big eyes, "what do you think wonwoo hyung is doing right now?" mingyu asks the doll as he lets his head rest on his hand smiling.

____________

hmmm,, what's going on hm?
it will be revealed in the next chapter~

hope you like it!
also after the series i'll be doing other fanfic projects, like some new ships so it will be a long wait. as for the gc fic, i might work on it inbetween the series, so lets wait for that :>

anyways see you all!

-xoxo
-wheel