labing-isa

[wonwoo]

after having my mcdonald's lunch take out and after finishing half the episodes of inuyasha, i stand up from the couch then clean up the paper bags and plastic left on the coffee table. i walk out of the dorm and walk over to the nearest trash bin, walking back i hear my ringtone of 'akita sound' on repeat (don't ask). i immediately walk over to the couch and grab my phone to see some texts from mingyu, my lips twitched to form a small smile as i open the messages and read them.

[puppyy uwu: hyung???]
[puppyy uwu: can you help me?]

[kittenn uwu: hi gyuu]
[kittenn uwu: what do you need help with?]

[puppyy uwu: maths ;_; ]
[puppyy uwu: i can't understand abything ;_; ]

[kittenn uwu: oh, well]
[kittenn uwu: you should've listened to the professor then]

[puppyy uwu: hyunng sorry ;( ]

"damn mingyu, why are you this cute."

[kittenn uwu: fine, i'll help you]

[puppyy uwu: UWU ]
[puppyy uwu: thanK yOuu hyungh <3 ]

[kitenn uwu: welcome gyu <333 ]
[kitenn uwu: library at three? ]

[puppyy uwu: library at three uwu]
[puppyy uwu: see you hyung!! ]

[kittenn uwu: see you too gyuu]

as i switch my phone off, i held it close to my chest with a big smile on my face. i shake the thought of tutoring mingyu in maths as i hurriedly walk to my room and clean up, even when it's only 1:39 in the afternoon. what would junhui say about this?

"oh that's right, whipped culture."

i mumble out sighing afterwards, i slip on my jogger pants and i wear my cat jacket. (i have a lot of cat related things, shut.) i grab my phone then place it in my bag with my math textbook and my wallet as i walk out of the dorm, i then make my way to the staircase and walk down while my hands were patting the wall. the fact that i did tutor a lot of other students and some of my friends, this is the first time i might fuck up tutoring mingyu. tutoring is easy but when it comes to tutoring mingyu it could be hard sometimes, not that way but it actually could be that way? mingyu is just so handsome not even other students from his classes could concentrate on the lesson, even the professors! (i caught a professor stalking mingyu's social medias when i passed by the teacher's lounge to give some papers to my other professor, don't even ask how.) i sigh out as i reach the lobby of the apartel and walk quickly towards the exit, as i got out of the building the cold wind hits my skin making me shiver a bit.

"i just hope i can concentrate on tutoring mingyu."

[mingyu]

"did i just do that?"

i ask myself as i slowly fall down resulting to laying back down on my bed while i was clutching on my phone near my chest, i felt like as if i have a stupid smile on my face, because i am actually smiling like an idiot. "oh my fucking god." i breathe out as i sit back up, i almost but unexpectedly and unsuspiciously asked wonwoo on a study date.

"great job me!"

i almost shout out as i check the time and it shows that it's 2:10, i widen my eyes as i stand up from my bed as quickly as i can. "i'm almost late!" i shout out as i grab the selective clothes a picked (which took up 2 minutes) and got in the shower to take a bath, after 6 minutes of getting dressed and ready for the 'tutor session with crush', eh too much? i look around my room and groan, then i started flipping the covers of my bed to search for my phone. i hear ringing as i shot my head up and quickly head over to the floor to see my phone vibrating, it was on silent okay? i see 'kittenn uwu' on the caller id. i pressed the green button as i placed it on speaker and set it on my desk as i ready my things, "hello! hyung!" i shout out as i hurriedly fix my things and place them in my bag "gyu? you getting ready?" wonwoo's deep voice echoes in my room making me trip (almost). "uh? y-yeah!" i stutter out as i fix my things again, "oh, okay. i'm at 'changed up cafe' by the way, i'll be waiting." he said through the call as i hum out loudly and enough for him to hear "sure hyung! see you hyung!" i said as i hear a quiet chuckle from the other end. my heart bursted out as i feel my face heating up, "sure, see you gyu." wonwoo said in reply as the call ended.

i smile as i grab my phone, wallet, a charger and my earphones and added those in my bag as i walk out of my room. i open the door as i step outside of the apartment and locked the door again, hid the key, then started running towards the stairs. i look up at the wall clock as my eyes widen again, "fuck." i mutter out softly, but with a strong feeling. i hurriedly run down the stairs, hoping that i wouldn't trip on the way down because all i know is that it's already 2:39 and wonwoo is waiting for me at the cafe. i can't wait to be tutored by him.

_________________

DEEP APOLOGIES READERS

SCHOOL IS A BITCH AND IS MAKING ME GO HIATUS
PLUS ME BEING ACTIVE AT SCHOOL FOR IDEAS AND I HAVE NO TIME :(((

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL I PROMISE
but the updates will be slow :(((

also!! i want to thank you all for enjoying this book so far !!!
more updates to come hopefully!!

-wheel
-xoxo uwu