Chapter One

*Jamie's POV*

Riley was supposed to fetch me at the airport about 30 minutes ago, but he hasn't even called me to say that he was late!

I was in Johannesburg to see my brother, Riley and to see the One Direction concert!!

I'm so excited to see them as the concert is tomorrow!

I walked across the road with two heavy bags and scrolling through my iPhone to find Riley's number to find out where he was.

I never looked for the cars, and then I felt something hit me, I felt dizzy and fell to the floor.

*Niall's POV*

We had just landed, and were on our way to the hotel when I felt the car stop suddenly; we all looked out the window and saw two bags and someone on the floor.

She had beautiful brown hair, and a face of an angel although she was lying on the floor. Hurt.

I was the first to get out of the car, and then Liam and then the rest of the boys except Zayn, who was still sleeping. I took of my jacket to cover her body and then picked her up bridal style. She was breathing fine and looked as if she was asleep. We all got back into the car and made our way to the hotel. Harry was on her phone, trying to call someone. He dialled a number under the name 'Riley', I was really curious on who it is because of their call history.

Harry's POV*

<Phone call>

"Hello?"

"Hi, who is this?"

"This is Harry Styles, from One Direction? Who are you, if I may ask?"

"I'm Riley, Jamie's older brother. I know who you are; my sister is going to see you. Why do you have her phone? Where is she? This isn't some prank?"

"Your sister is sleeping I think. Our driver never saw her cross the road and he kind of knocked her by accident. Mate, she is okay."

"YOU WHAT? I'm calling her tonight, and if she's not okay. You will be seeing me. Where are you all staying?"

"We're staying at Sun City."

"Alright bro. Is it okay if she stays the night? It's a really far drive for me."

"Yeah sure mate, you can even pick her up the Sunday morning, so she stays over after the concert if that's alright."

"Thanks bro. She might freak out when she wakes up. If she does wake up in the car, good luck with the screaming. If she wakes up after you arrive at Sun City, Oh and Harry,"

"Yeah?"

"She is in love with Niall, so if she wakes up, he can give her a hug and explain everything to her. I give him and only him permission to get comfy with her. Okay?"

"Haha, yeah okay. Would you like to speak to Niall? "

"Please"