Chapter Two

*Niall's POV*

I was rubbing her back when Harry gave me the phone,

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall, I'm Riley, Jamie's brother."

Jamie, a beautiful name I thought.

"Yeah, it's derived from James."

"Did I just say that aloud?"

"Yeah you did. Now Niall, Jamie is my little sister, and I care and love her a lot. I get all sentimental when it comes to Jamie. Tell her to call me when she wakes up."

"I'll take care of her. Bye Riley."

"Take care, bye."

<End of phone call>

*Jamie's POV*

I woke up in a room that does not look familiar. I knew I wasn't at Riley's house because we've skyped before I came and he gave a virtual tour around the house. We are weird I know. I saw a set of mugs on a desk and three large suitcases as well as my two bags. I realised I was in a hotel room. But whose was it.

Thoughts went through my mind that maybe I was kidnapped and placed in this hotel room but they wouldn't leave my bags here. I then remembered being knocked by a black car.

I walked into the bathroom, white towels, heater everything that one could imagine to be in a hotel room. A very expensive hotel room.

After freshening up, I saw it was nine at night. Riley must have been worried and panicked about me. I frantically searched for my phone. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room and saw my phone on the table. As soon as I grabbed my phone, I saw a shadow of a man. I got scared opened my phone ready to dial the police. The man came out of the kitchen with a plate of Nachos, mmm, that smelt so good. Point is, I don't know who this is!

He stood at the doorway, looking at me, I still didn't know who it was, but the outline of his body is so familiar, I checked my phone and Niall has the same outline as the person in front of me.

*Niall's POV*

She looked so perfect standing there, but she looked worried. But why would she be worried?

Oh right, she didn't know she was in a hotel room without her brother.

"Hi Jamie"

"Niall?" my name sounded so perfect when she said it.