Chapter 6

I slowly became conscious of my surroundings. To my left, were suitcases of various sizes and to my right, a person, also know to be one fifth of the world's biggest boy band. Niall James Horan. Who would of thought?

I let him sleep, since he must have jet lag traveling from Indonesia to South Africa. I slipped out of bed, and walked towards the living room of the hotel suite. I wanted to do something special for him, a South African breakfast.

I called the hotel reception and requested the ingredients for the breakfast. Pancakes with Rooibos tea.

It came fifteen minutes later and I paid for it, since I didn't not want this to be on Niall's bill.

I had just started on frying the pancakes when I heard his footsteps on the wooden floor.

"Morning Jamie" He said.

"Morning Niall, sleep well?" I replied.

"Yeah, it was one of the best sleeps I've had. How are you doing after last night?" He asked while eyeing the pancake.

"I actually sleep great, thank you very much," I did a little bow, " You can have the pancakes, I made them for you" He instantly took a bite out of it and he just sighed.

"Is it still raw? Is it burnt? It's really bad to keep an idiot in suspense you know." I asked worried.

"Firstly, you're not an idiot. Second, this is delicious, I can't even describe how great it tastes, it tastes like angels made this and thirdly," he said as he got up from his seat, " Thank you for the most amazing breakfast, prepared by the amazingly beautiful girl in the world." He finished his speech with a kiss on my cheek and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

He turned around and stood like a statue.

"Niall? Are you okay? Why in the world are you just standing ther-" I was cut off with flour in my mouth."NIALL!" I screamed out in surprise. He was a bit too busy laughing to even realise that I had a glass with about 3 egg yolks in.

"Think you're so funny now Mr Horan?" I said ask I poured the slimy substance down his shirt.

"You got to be yolking Jamie! Really? Egg yolk down my back?" He said with a smile on his face.

His smile, his blue eyes, his morning bed hair. This is one thing I'd never ever thought I would experience in my life.

"What has captivated you mind Ms Jamie?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, Urhm, nothing. Just can't wait until the concert" I smiled back to him, "Now what was captivating your mind Mr Niall?" I asked him as he looked at me.

Niall stood inches away from me, so close that I felt as if I was being completely rapt in his scent. I looked up and as soon as I did, I regretted it. I was now staring into the blue eyes that chased all my demons away.

I could feel my face turn red. I probably looked like a tomato again. He put his hand on my face and I was lost. Lost in his eyes, his scent and his touch. Before I knew what he was doing his lips were on mine. I closed my eyes and focused on his soft his lips are against mine.

My heart was beating faster and faster. When he removed his lips from mine, I instantly missed it. It was a simple kiss, it wasn't long but it was enough to get me addicted.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to you. It just felt so right to be here with you, and when you slept next to me last night, I knew something was there. It all feels so right that you're here and-" Niall apologised. Why in the world is he apologizing?

"Stop. Why are you apologizing?" I asked him, I have no idea why he is apologizing.

"For kissing you! I don't even know if you have a partner!" oh okay, right.

"Seriously? That's was the best kiss I ever had. My first kiss may I add and I loved it,"

"What? Are you serious? I gave you your first kiss?" He asked surprised, I laughed

"Well, I never had a boyfriend before, so I have never been kissed before?" I said trying to explain to Niall.

"I'm so sorry! Your brother is probably going to kill me! I'm so sorry Jamie!"

Just then, I heard the all to familiar sound of my brothers voice coming from the front door of the hotel room.

The thing about Riley and I, is that, we don't look siblings.

As Riley walked into the room, I could feel Niall tense up. he doesn't know my brother is in the same room.

"I'm here for the girl" Riley told Niall, I looked at Niall with pleading eyes and I began to walk away.

"I'm sorry, but that is not happening, I'm going to call security of you don't leave right now" Niall replied.

"I'm going to ask again, give me the girl and then I'll leave" Riley said as he walked towards me.

"Could you please leave right now without my girlfriend" Niall said, I saw a blush creep on his face just after he said it.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I started laughing at Riley's pale face.

"Niall, meet my brother Riley. Riley meet Niall" Niall gave me the death stare as I hugged Riley.

"You could've told me this was Riley!" Niall pouted.

"So this is the famous 'freaking hot I'm going to marry him and have his children' Niall?"

One thing about my brother is that he would say the wrong things at the wrong time, like now. I tried to hide my red face, when I blush, my ears first turn red and then my cheeks would feel like it's on fire.

"So, why are you here?" I asked Riley, "And how did you get in?" Niall asked Riley.

"Right, I'm here to give you and Niall something and I called Harry and asked him to let me in. Easy."

What could have been so important that Riley had to travel all the way to the hotel?

He gave Niall a small box and he gave me a bigger box. We agreed to open it up at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•What are in the boxes?

It will all be revealed in the next chapter!

Anyway my lovelies, I'll be working on the next chapters!

Remember to:

*VOTE!

*COMMENT!

*SHARE!

*FOLLOW!

Love you!
Jamie🌞