Chapter 7

To my surprise, I should be very thankful that there was nothing embarrassing in the boxes. Niall received a card saying : "Sorry for scaring you" along with my favourite baby picture. It was a picture taken when I was three and my family and I were at our beach house on year, I was about two or three.

Riley gave me the tickets to tonight's concert as well as my outfit I had bought online and had it delivered to Riley's house. "Thank you for dropping the clothes off," I said and gave Riley a hug, " and thank you for not being embarrassing." at that moment, I regretted saying that because Riley pulled Niall to the side away from my ear shot.

Riley smiled as he whispered something to Niall, who's smile grew as he listened to my brother.

Niall said something back to my idiotic brother, the smile gone from his face. What if Riley told him something really embarrassing!

Rileys face turned to stone. He only made that face when he was going to tell someone about THE SECRET.

"I can't hear what your saying," I shouted "it's rude to Exclude!"

"We are having a private conversation," Riley said.

"So technically we're not being rude," Niall add, which would have been fine if this situation didn't remind me of that time Riley stole my best friend. Riley can't have Niall. "Riley get your friends ass face, Niall is mine."

"Seriously Riley?" I said with an agitated look.

"Well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if I married your sister and get to have kids with her. Any man that gets to do that is damn lucky." Niall just made my heart swell.

"Well, I'll have to leave. If you need me, call me!" We waved Riley off and locked the door.

"Right Mr. Horan, you need to clean this mess up since you started it."

"Right Ms. Horan, you need to help me clean this mess up since you helped me mess." Seriously Niall? You're making my heart weak, I'm losing oxygen!

I'm not a big fan of cleaning at all, who is? Cleaning the whole day? No thank you.

We eventually cleaned everything up in an hour and a half. After I tripped over the mop and spilled the bucket of water and Niall, who slipped in the water, we got it done eventually.

There was a knock on the door while I was in the room sorting out my clothes. Niall was sitting on the couch watching TV and I got the door.

I opened the door and Zayn was standing in front of me talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll call you soon Saf, I have to go now. Regards to everyone at home yeah? Love you too Saf." Zayn said to his sister over the phone.

"BYE SAFAA!" I shouted towards Zayn.

"It's just urh, Niall. He has an app on his phone that changes his voice. Will do, bye now." Zayn ended the call and I gestured him inside, but he didn't move. "Urh, who are you?" Zayn asked me.

"Niall! There's a stranger at the door with a phone and he has really cool tattoos and he doesn't want to come inside! His name is Zayn Malik, which means his not a stranger since I know him!" I shouted to Niall. I heard Niall laugh and then he came to the door.

"Hey mate, we have to go to the venue now for rehearsals and sound check. By the way, who is this?" Zayn said.

"This is Jamie. We kinda knock-"

"KINDA? More like knocked me over and made me black out?" I interrupted Niall.

"Yeah, the driver didn't see her or she never saw the van, and you were sleeping. Liam said we should take her and bring her here to be fetched and then Harry called her brother to inform him about Jamie. So here she is." Niall explained.