Chapter LIV - Meeting Emma

Ginny heard the clunk of her trunk followed by the two cages of Hedwig and Midnight before she hit the ground. She opened her eyes and looked around the room that she was in, rubbing her arm and wondering why she could never come out of a portkey straight. The room was fairly large with a huge window to her right facing out into the city. She could see that the sun was shining brightly outside and the buildings were enormous. She had seen tall buildings when she went to London but she couldn't get over the height of them. It was almost as if they touched the sky.

The window was the main feature of the room but it looked to be a common room of some sort with plush purple couches and matching chairs on a black carpet. The decorating was not her personal style but it was very eclectic. She climbed to her feet and quickly made sure that Hedwig and Midnight were alright from the traveling. They were none too pleased about the crash but they were okay. Ginny heard a sound from behind her and when she turned around her jaw dropped open at what she saw.

A beautiful woman stood in the doorway with long hair down to her knees that was jet black with dark purple and blue streaks through it. It was in two long braids on either side of her and then pulled back into a side ponytail. Other then Tonks, Ginny had never really seen anyone with such crazy hair. Her eyes seemed to be purple as well, but Ginny just assumed that it was a trick of the light. She was wearing tight black leather pants and a fire engine red tube top with black spiked heels. Her belly button was pierced and she had four earrings in each ear. She was definitely not what Ginny had been expecting.

"Are you, Ginevra?"

Ginny nodded, feeling a little out of place in her comfortable jeans and tank top. "Yes I am. You can call me Ginny, though."

The woman nodded. "Ginevra suits you better. It's exotic. Means fair one. But then again, Ginny means maiden virgin. Which one are you?"

Ginny shrugged, biting her lip nervously. Emma was really not what she had expected. "Well, um, I'm not sure."

The woman smiled. "Great hair by the way. It looks like fire, those colours of red, orange, and gold all meshed into one. Incredible. You'll do I guess." She walked over to her and held out her hand. "I'm Emma."

Ginny accepted the hand and was surprised when a spark of blue energy flew out from their meeting.

Emma grinned. "Oh yeah, you've got the power."

***********

Everyone in the Weasleys' common room was still staring intently at the spot where Ginny had just disappeared from. The room was pretty quiet and a little unsure as to how to act. Finally it was Fred that spoke up.

"So, who wants to play Exploding Snap?"

Bill grinned. "Leave it to you to lighten things up."

Fred shrugged. "So little Gin-Gin's gone. She'll be back and besides she's probably busy already learning all about herself. We shouldn't be sitting here and moping. Ginny would hardly want that."

Charlie nodded. "He's got a point there. Shortstop would hex us if she saw us all looking depressed."

James grinned. "Well, Harry and I should probably be heading home anyway."

Tonks nodded. "As should we. I've been more tired in the evenings lately."

Molly smiled at Tonks sympathetically. "It's worth it all dear. You may not think so now, but when you're holding that tiny life in your arms ... it's all worth it."

Tonks grinned. "Thanks Molly."

"Harry, Tonks hasn't been doing too well with apparating or flooing why don't you give Moony the keys to the 'Vette?" James suggested.

Harry merely nodded and handed the keys over. They said goodbye to everyone and then flooed back to the Manor. Sirius and Lexy came back with them as well. Harry didn't know what to say. He knew that Ginny was going to leave and he had accepted it as something that she had to do, something that she deserved to do, something she wanted to do ... but he missed her already. He looked up in surprise when an arm fell across his shoulders.

"Harry, I know that you miss her but those months will fly by, you'll see. Before you know it, she'll be back in your arms." James replied, his eyes smiling down at his son.

Sirius snorted. "Yeah, not if he handles it like you did."

"Huh?" Harry asked, speaking for the first time since Ginny had kissed him goodbye.

Sirius grinned. "The month before Lily and James got married; Lily got called away to Italy to spend a few weeks with her great aunt. She was dying you see and Lily had always been her favourite. Lily-Love was gone three weeks and James was having withdrawals."

James smirked. "And what, are you trying to tell us that if Lexy here left you for oh, say three months, you wouldn't be missing her like crazy?"

"Yeah Sirius, would you miss me?" Lexy asked as she looked up at him.

"Of course I would miss you, I'm just saying that I wouldn't be all sad and crazy about it like James was." Sirius explained.

Lexy nodded. "Uh-huh."

James laughed. "Padfoot, you're getting yourself into some trouble there."

Sirius shrugged and pulled Lexy close. "It's alright. She always forgives me. She can't resist my animal magnetism." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at her and Lexy rolled her eyes.

"Right. Well, I'm off to bed for the evening. Sirius and I have to go to Hogwarts early to meet with Dumbledore about our suite. I believe the marriage suites haven't been used in a while so he was afraid we would need to fix it up a bit." Lexy explained.

James nodded. "More like decorations. I'm sure the house elves have kept everything in good shape otherwise."

Lexy smiled. "So I'm hoping. Goodnight."

The three of them watched her go upstairs and then headed into the common room. James gestured with his head towards the stairs as he took a seat next to Harry. "Well Padfoot, how's married life fairing for you?"

Sirius shrugged. "It's not so hard."

James laughed. "Well, could have told you that one. It will get hard though at some point, but you can handle it because you love her. And well, it will most likely be you who screws it up."

"I like it. I'm not going to answer that insult. Lex is amazing and so beautiful and sometimes I just ... I catch myself staring at her and just think, wow, how did I get so lucky?"

Harry watched his father and Sirius talking and it seemed to bring him back to what was going on. Ginny was gone, but Sirius was right about something, he couldn't spend all of his time being depressed and moping about. Ginny wouldn't want him to do that and he didn't want to do that. He needed to concentrate on his own stuff, his own magic, and his own powers. Sirius was happy and Sirius was married. Remus was happy and he was going to be having a baby. Life didn't stop and end at Ginny but he did know that she was the most important part of his life. He looked over at his godfather and grinned, saying the first thing that popped into his mind.

"So when are you and Aunt Lexy going to have a baby?"

Sirius paled. "I uh ... I don't know. We uh, we haven't really ... I mean, of course we've really, we've really a lot, but I mean we haven't ... I don't know."

James laughed. "Wow, I'd never thought I'd see the day that Sirius Black was struck speechless.

Harry grinned. "It will be a day that goes down in history."

Sirius smirked at them. "Yeah, well, I can't wait to see the day that James finds out that he's a grandda."

James laughed. "Well, that won't be for a while. Right?" He asked, suddenly looking at Harry in concern.

Harry grinned. "Definitely not."

"Good. But when the time comes, I'll be the best grandda."

Foolish bounded into the room then, barking loudly and sliding across the floor until he landed in a heap at Harry's feet.

"I don't think Foolish agrees with you."

Sirius laughed. "Who would? Well guys, I'm going to go upstairs and make love with my wife until she's sobbing my name in ecstasy. See ya."

He left the room as James just shook his head, staring after him. "He's hopeless. I think he wants to make me jealous."

"Jealous?" Harry asked.

James nodded. "Yeah, because he's getting some and I'm not, you know? It's this thing he's got. Likes to bug me. He used to use it a lot in school too while I was pining for Lily."

Harry shrugged. "So get some Da."

James paled. "That's - that's ... that's besides the point."

Harry grinned as he stood up. "I'm sure it is. Want to train a bit? I think I could use a really good work out at the moment."

James nodded. "Sure. Why don't we head downstairs into that training room and you can punch the crap out of some dummies? I'll even transfigure them into people you don't like if you want."

Harry grinned. "Sounds like a plan. Hey, can we make one of them Snape?"

James laughed. "Sure, why not?"

**********

Ginny had gotten settled into the room she was using in Emma's apartment. It was huge and really nice, though again, not really her taste. She had a king sized bed with black silk sheets and a red silk quilt on top. Her closet was huge and even when she filled it up with all of her clothes it still looked empty. Midnight had curled herself up in the middle of the bed and was sleeping soundly but Hedwig just watched her from the open cage as she moved around her room. She sighed when she finally emptied the last thing from her trunk and slid it into the closet. Then she sat on her bed and sighed again.

Her bedroom door opened and Emma grinned at her. "All settled in yet?"

Ginny nodded. "Yeah, I think I am."

Emma smiled. "Good, let's go then?"

"Go where?" Ginny asked, standing up.

Emma rolled her eyes. "Honey, you can't come to New York and not see New York. We've got so much to do."

"Like what?"

Emma grinned. "Just trust me. It all starts with getting you duded up some."

"Duded up?" Ginny asked, a bewildered look on her face.

Emma nodded. "Yeah. Come on."

Ginny followed Emma out of the room and downstairs out into the city. She looked around in wonder as Emma hailed a taxi cab and they climbed into the back.

"Let's start with Madison Avenue," she replied to the cab driver.

The driver nodded. "Sure thing missy."

The driver took off as Ginny looked out the window. She didn't have a particular opinion on Emma but she thought that she was kind of odd and a little secretive. She wondered again where on earth they were going and what exactly "getting duded up" entailed.

"Emma, what's Madison Avenue?"

"You'll love it. It's the place to go shopping!"

Ginny glanced at Emma in surprise and suddenly had the urge to laugh. "We're going shopping?"

Emma nodded. "We most certainly are."

"But I left most of my money in the room. You never told me I needed any."

Emma waved it away. "Pul-leeze! I have more money then I know what to do with. Besides, those sexy brothers of yours, Bill and Charlie, they insisted on giving me a wad of money since you were coming to live with me. They wouldn't take no for an answer, so I'm going to use the money on you. You cool with that?"

Ginny shrugged, but she couldn't help but feel a little excited. "Yeah, I guess I am."

Emma grinned. "Good. 'Cause girl, I'm going to show you a real good time."

Ginny could only smile as she looked out the window of the cab at the world around them, not that they were really going anywhere. But the town was so fast-paced, everyone outside looked like they were in a huge hurry. Traffic had pretty much stopped completely and people were weaving in and out of cars to get where they wanted to go. She had never seen anything so crazy.

"Are all Yankees this crazy? Running between cars and walking so quickly that they don't see what's going on around them?"

Emma laughed. "Ginevra, this is NYC, people don't have time to take a walk in the park."

Ginny pondered the meaning of what Emma had just said as she looked back out the window. The huge buildings shadowed the sidewalks and the glass window structures reflected the sun onto the billboard signs. Neon lights radiated off some of the buildings and cars honked in every direction as if no one was quite sure of where they really wanted to go. Ginny knew that London was said to be fast-paced and crazy, but it was nothing like this. The cab finally started moving again and in no time at all, Ginny found herself in a section of the city that really didn't look too much different from everywhere else.

"Where are we?" She asked as Emma paid the cab driver and stepped out behind her.

"The story of my life. Come on, Ginevra, just trust me. This is Madison Avenue, the one stop place to shop." She started heading down the sidewalk, walking quickly and in that fast-pace that everyone in New York seemed to be walking in. Ginny hurried along to catch up.

Emma pulled her into a nearby store and began to search through the accessories. Within ten minutes, she had her arms full of skirts, blouses, slacks, shorts, tops, dresses, and jeans. Ginny just stared at her in shock. The only other person she had ever seen shop in such fervour was Lavender Brown. Emma gestured with her head for Ginny to follow her and then shoved her into a dressing room.

"Try it on. Come out after every one." Emma replied before she closed the dressing room curtain door.

Ginny stared at the curtain in shock for a full minute before she managed to turn and look at the huge pile of clothes that Emma had accumulated. She wasn't sure what her style was really but if they were anything like what Emma wore she knew that her mum would kill her. She sighed and reached down into the pile and found blue jeans with rhinestones down the legs. She slipped them on with a white blouse and then turned to look in the mirror. Her mouth dropped open in shock. The white blouse was completely transparent once put on. The material was silky and soft and her red bra was glowing brightly from beneath the fabric.

"Ginevra come out, let me see," Emma replied.

Ginny shook her head no silently but then Emma pushed open the curtain.

"Oh, I knew that blouse would look great on you. Great bra girl, sexy and lacy, and it looks great under that blouse." Emma replied, as she looked her up and down to try to see how well the outfit suited her.

"I - I couldn't possibly wear this in public."

Emma laughed. "So you wear a tank or something beneath it. The blouse is so you. I like the jeans too, cute. Okay, move on to the next thing." She replied before she closed the curtain again.

Ginny sighed as she began to change out of the outfit. Emma was right, she could wear a tank top underneath and then only her arms would be transparent. The blouse would be more presentable and would look good. She didn't know why she was so worried. She picked up the next item of clothing; a black leather mini skirt and she gulped. Oh yeah, now she remembered why she was worried.

Ginny stopped worrying about anything after trying on a few more outfits. She began to get into the swing of things and enjoy the fun that was shopping with Emma. Emma obviously planned to buy her an entirely new wardrobe as she couldn't seem to stop spending. Ginny tried to protest, embarrassed at all of the money that Emma was spending on her but she waved it away and insisted that it was for a good cause. After they left every store, she would send all of their parcels back to the apartment using some sort of spell making Ginny anxious to see what she would be learning magically from her.

After three hours of nothing but clothes shopping, Ginny couldn't even remember what was bought. Her new outfits had included more pairs of jeans, slacks, and shorts then she could count; long skirts; mini skirts; knee-length skirts; leather pants; leather coats; jean jackets; suede coats; long coats; blouses in every style and colour; tank tops; spaghetti strap tops; dresses of every shape, size, and colour; business suits with slacks, skirts, and matching jackets; a few sweat shirts and hoodies; zip-up sweaters; fuzzy sweaters that left her shoulders bare; turtle neck sweaters; low cut sweaters; three capes from a wizarding store; scarves; gloves; wraps; and even some evening gowns. Ginny was overwhelmed. And when she finally thought that they were finished, they moved onto the shoe stores. She got knee-high boots in leather and suede with buttons and straps and zippers and buckles; thigh-high boots in brown suede; high heels in every colour and style; sandals and dress sandals and running shoes and sneakers; stilettos; pumps; open-toe heels; wedgies; and even some slippers.

Emma sent all of the new purchases, which was really at least fifty pairs of shoes if not more, back to her apartment and then she turned to Ginny. "Well, we've got a few more stops to go."

"You can't possibly have anything else left to buy me?" Ginny exclaimed.

Emma grinned. "Girl, you're forgetting the most important thing!"

"What's that?" Ginny asked.

"Lingerie. Every girl needs a great collection. Come on, honey; let's go to Victoria's Secret."

Ginny merely nodded and followed Emma. When they stepped into Victoria's Secret, Emma started shopping just like she had everywhere else. Examining a bit of everything before piling it up. The sales clerks were staring at her like she was a goddess as Ginny just looked around helplessly. She found herself in a dressing room again with many different bras. Emma was standing in the corner of the dressing room with a sales clerk who was measuring Ginny for the proper fit. Emma himmed and hawed at her and then grinned. "You've got a great rack Ginevra. I'm going to teach you how ... what's the expression I'm looking for ... to properly showcase it?"

Ginny glanced at her quizzically. "What do you mean by that?"

Emma grinned. "Well, you've got some nice bras, sexy and cute in their bright colours and lace, but what you need is comfortable bras that ... perk you up, accent your features, and look dead sexy. Get my drift, hon?"

Ginny nodded. She turned in the mirror to look at the bra that the sales clerk had handed her and she slipped it on. It was black lace and silk with a pretty pearl flower between her breasts. It was low cut and pushed her breasts up and together enough to really make her look ... sexy and built she thought. This bra made her look and feel sexy. If she were to be wearing that under her clothes and no one knew but her, she would feel sexy and she would feel confident. She grinned to herself and Emma smiled from behind her.

"See, Ginevra, I know what suits you. Let's start a collection, shall we?"

They spent half an hour trying on bras of every size and colour and shape but in the end, Ginny was given almost thirty bras in a variety of colours and styles that Emma thought accented her features. Emma then picked out matching panties to go with every one before heading into the nightgown section. The nightgowns were lace and silk and satin and some of them were so revealing that Ginny wondered why anyone would bother to wear clothes. Emma tossed all sorts of different ones at her before she was told to go try them on. She liked the nightgowns, they were soft against her skin and the ones Emma chose suited her well, not too revealing, but just sexy in a subtle way. Some of them were short and some of them were long but in the end, she ended up with ten.

After the nightgowns, Emma turned to stockings and nylons and just accumulated a pile of them in Ginny's proper size before tossing them onto the check-out counter with everything else. Once everything was paid for, Emma used the same spell to send it all to the apartment again.

"Are you going to teach me that?" Ginny asked.

Emma grinned. "Girl, I'm going to teach you everything that I know. Come on, we've got four more stops to make."

"There can't possibly be anything else to buy." Ginny replied.

Emma laughed. "A bit, but in a different sense. Follow me."

They ended up in a beauty store next, a magical beauty store. Ginny had been in a store similar to that with her mum when she was younger but she didn't have too many beauty products herself. Molly thought that she was much too young to wear makeup. Emma obviously had other plans. She purchased all sorts of makeup that would work with Ginny's hair and skin tone and then they went to the back of the store to meet someone named Jed.

"So you're the lovely Ginevra, Emma informed me that you would be coming." Jed replied.

Ginny nodded. "It's nice to meet you."

Jed smiled. "Yes, but you are wondering why you are meeting me. Well, I'm a friend of Emma's and I create scent."

"Scent?" Ginny asked.

He nodded. "Yes. I know that right now you smell of spring flowers and strawberries. An interesting scent I find. I create perfumes, one perfect scent to suit one perfect person. I'd like to create a scent just for you."

Emma smiled. "He's totally awesome at it, Ginevra. Let him do it."

Ginny shrugged. Having her own perfume sounded cool to her. "Alright."

Jed began to take measurements of her body and then he used his wand to dab at the pulse points on her skin. He created a blue bubble that burst from his wand and captured the scent that she already had and then he nodded at her. "You don't wear perfume now, do you?"

Ginny shook her head. "No, just homemade shampoo and lotion."

Jed smiled. "And is it the shampoo that smells of strawberries?"

Ginny nodded. "Yes."

Jed grinned. "This will be perfect for you. Now go! I must work, come back later to see what I have created."

Emma grinned. "Don't be so damn dramatic, Jed! Come on, Ginevra, we've got other places to be."

Ginny nodded as she followed Emma out of the room. They went to the place next door next and when they walked in, a woman with short blonde spiky hair came running over.

"Emma, love! It's been ages!"

Emma nodded. "Yeah, I know. But I'm not here for me today; I was hoping you could squeeze in a friend of mine. What do you say Annette?"

Annette smiled. "Of course." She reached out to pick up the long braid that hung down Ginny's back. "You have a gorgeous hair colour."

Ginny blushed. "Thank you."

Emma nodded. "Yeah, I want you to give it body, keep the length and don't you dare touch the colour, but it needs something, you know?"

Annette took Ginny's arm and led her over to the barber chair before she unbraided her hair. She smiled. "It needs layers."

Emma smiled. "Exactly."

Before Ginny could say anything, they were washing her hair in a sink and then chopping it in every which direction. Ginny could only close her eyes and continue to murmur to herself that it was only hair and that hair could grow back. But when Annette announced that she was finished and she opened her eyes, she gasped at the image sitting in front of her. Her hair was the same but so different. Annette had cut it in long layers that gave her hair volume and so that it didn't just hang straight on either side of her face. She had shorter pieces in the front but not those detested bangs that her mum had given her when she was nine. She looked ... great.

Emma grinned. "Annette, that looks awesome!"

Annette beamed. "Wonderful!"

Emma smiled. "Now I think we'd both like the works."

Annette's face lit up even more as she snapped her fingers and women appeared on every side of them. They were brought back into a room and treated to a manicure and a pedicure. Emma reached forward to look at Ginny's nails.

"You have great nails, long and kept nice. I think you should have a bright fun colour." Emma replied.

The woman who was currently massaging Ginny's hands in sea salts nodded. "I was thinking about a nice hot red, Miss."

Emma grinned. "Works, do her toes the same."

Ginny just sat back and enjoyed the pampering as she got her nails polished up. Emma had hers painted in a dark purple which Ginny was beginning to suspect was her favourite colour. When they were done that, Emma tilted her head to look at Ginny closely.

"One more thing while we're here, Annette."

Annette nodded from behind her. "Of course."

"Ginevra, ever thought about piercing your bellybutton?"

Ginny paled. "My mother would curse me."

Emma laughed. "You're mother's not here." She lifted up the tank top that Ginny wore to look at her stomach. "It would be hot."

Ginny looked down at her stomach and imagined a ring there. Then when she imagined Harry's reaction to the ring there she blushed. Before she realized what she wanted she found herself saying yes. "Okay."

Emma grinned. "Atta girl! Annette, give her a sexy stud to start off."

Annette nodded and hurried off to go get the proper equipment.

"What made you change your mind?" Emma asked.

Ginny blushed, rubbing her finger over her bellybutton. "I was just thinking about how my boyfriend would react to it."

Emma grinned. "I bet he'd like it. You two been dating long?"

"It will be a year next week."

"Wow, long term. So who is he? Is he hot?"

Ginny laughed. "Incredibly. He's got this sexy black hair that just sort of stands up everywhere so that you want to put your hands in it, tame it down, and when you touch it, it feels so soft. He's got these incredible piercing emerald green eyes that just make me sigh whenever I look at him. He's smart and brave and sometimes completely daft. Not to mention that he has an incredible body. I love him so much."

Emma smiled. "He sounds hot. Is he older then you?"

Ginny nodded. "Yeah, but only by a year."

"So, does lover boy have a name?"

"Harry Potter."

Emma smirked. "You're shitting me! You're dating Harry Potter!"

Ginny nodded. "Yeah."

"I only really know about him because of my time in Europe. Potter's not too big here in the states. But man oh man, you bagged the hero. Good job."

Ginny blushed. "He's so much more then what the press make him out to be."

Emma nodded. "They always are, babe. I'm sure he's a great guy. He must be if he's won your heart. Here comes Annette, are you ready for this?"

"I think so. Does it hurt?"

"For a second. Don't worry, you can squeeze my hand."

Ginny watched as Annette used a tiny needle to pierce through the skin and then she placed the silver stud in its place and Ginny let out a deep breath.

"All good, sweetie." Annette replied.

Ginny nodded. "Okay." She accepted the proper ointments and alcohol to put on it every night until it properly healed before she left with Emma.

"You don't actually need that crap," Emma replied. "I got a spell to heal it right away. Do you want?"

"Alright," Ginny replied.

Emma placed her finger around the bellybutton ring and Ginny watched in fascination as a tiny blue light appeared on her skin and then the pain was gone.

"How did you do that?"

Emma grinned. "Powers of healing. We'll work on it. We've got two more stops before we head back."

"Where are we going now?"

Emma grinned. "To get you some great rings to go in place of that stud."

Ginny laughed. "Alright."

Emma bought her ten bellybutton rings: a fox, a dragon, a moon, a sun, a musical note, a lightning bolt, a star, a dangling circle of silver rings, a Celtic knot, and her personal favourite, a dangling silver letter G. While they were there, Emma also loaded her up on earrings, about twenty pairs of funky earrings for her to wear. Then they entered another wizarding section of the city. This one was a bit grungier and Ginny knew that she was in trouble when she was pulled into the next store.

"So I'm thinking a dragon."

"A dragon?" Ginny asked in shock. "You want me to ... a dragon?"

Emma nodded. "Yeah, dragons mean power, wisdom, and can be a symbol of good luck. You've got power, you'll grow to be more wise, and hey what girl can't use another bout of luck?"

"But a ... a tattoo?"

Emma grinned. "Oh yeah, your man will dig it."

"My mother is so going to kill me when I return to England."

Emma laughed. "Hey, what mom doesn't know won't kill her. Besides, I've got the perfect place for you to put it."

"Where?" Ginny asked, closing her eyes and wondering why she was going along with this.

Emma reached down and touched her inner right thigh. "There. I think right below your groin at the high apex area of the leg. Make the dragon face down the leg and breathing fire, like he's protecting your um ... maiden virginity."

Ginny laughed. "You're so serious."

"Haven't you ever thought about it?"

"Do you have a tattoo?" Ginny asked.

Emma nodded. "Yeah, I've got a parrot tattooed on my ass."

Ginny laughed. "Why a parrot?"

Emma grinned. "Because in case you haven't noticed, I don't shut the hell up."

Ginny laughed and looked over at the wall of possible tattoo examples. She knew that in the wizarding world, tattoos didn't hurt as much but they could still be painful. She ran her hand along her inner thigh and thought about the dragon. The dragon was a powerful symbol and it did reflect on her own personality quite a bit. And it also could symbolize how in her first year, Harry had rescued the damsel in distress from the fire-breathing dragon - or basilisk but who was really counting? And Harry had fought a dragon in his fourth year. It all connected. Her powers to her personality, her to Harry. It was powerful image. She looked down at her thigh again and tried to picture the dragon there, breathing fire, just a little one there on her thigh, something she could hide by covering it with her hand. Before she fully thought of what she was saying, she spoke.

"I want a Hungarian Horntail."

Emma grinned. "Atta girl!"

Ginny laughed. She was getting a tattoo and she felt completely pleased with herself.

It only took half an hour for the witch to put the tattoo on. It was finished. Ginny now had a dark green and black Hungarian Horntail dragon about the size of a pocket watch on her right inner thigh right below the groin. The dragon was breathing fire in reds, golds, and oranges in a small stream pointing down her leg. The fire was only about as a long as her thumb. Emma had been right; it looked like he was protecting her. The witch used a spell to make the tattoo have sheen to it and before they left, Emma used her healing spell to take the redness and the bit of pain away. Ginny got dressed and they headed out.

"I can't believe that I just got a tattoo."

Emma laughed. "Well, believe it. It looks hot! I'd say that when your man sees it ... hmm, it will be a sight worth seeing."

Ginny grinned. "Do you think he'll like it?"

Emma smiled. "Oh, trust me ... I think he'll like it. Come on; let's go grab some pizza before we head back. We've got to hang up all of your new stuff before we crash for the night. 'Cause tomorrow, babe, we start with the magic."