Chapter LXXVIII - The Reason Why Sirius Black Shouldn't Anger Ginny Weasley

It was a week later and the school was sitting in the Great Hall eating breakfast. Ginny pushed her porridge around with her spoon. She couldn't drum up the energy to eat, not when she was much too focused on her plan for the evening. She had worked it all out with Lexy and she knew that it was going to really good. She grinned wickedly at the thought. Sirius was going down. It would be a slow and painful torture ... she was going to make sure of it.

She had received the letter the night before and she pulled it out of her pocket to read again, a huge grin on her face.

Hey Gin!

We were ever so happy and surprised to get a letter from you twice in less then six weeks - you are turning into a regular Princess of Mayhem! Guess that shirt we got you really fit you to a tee! It makes us so proud; we were kind of worried that with those grades that you were going to follow into the git's footsteps. Anyway, we sent along the perfect thing to get you what you're looking for - we had to tweak it a bit to suit your needs but it should work. Write back - we want to know everything.

Love your two favourite pranksters,

Gred and Forge

Harry took a seat next to her just as she folded the letter up and placed it back into her pocket. He kissed her softly.

"Hey, who's the letter from?"

She grinned wickedly. "The twins. They're helping me in my prank on Sirius."

Harry nodded. "Uh-huh, you know I keep hearing about this but I haven't seen anything yet."

"It's all organized now. Just wait, it's going to brilliant!" She looked over at the head table and winked at Lexy.

Lexy saw the wink and grinned. The two of them had decided that as soon as Ginny had clarification from the twins, she would wink to inform her that the prank was starting. She grinned and slid her hand under the table, stroking it lightly over her husband's thighs.

Sirius glanced over at her in surprise and then grinned. "Want to skip breakfast, Lex?"

She shook her head and continued to run her fingers along his thigh as she looked at him. "No, maybe later."

He gave her a look that clearly stated later wasn't an option. "Baby, are you trying to kill me?"

Lexy shrugged and went back to eating her breakfast, knowing that he wouldn't do anything too drastic since they were sitting up at the head table. This day was going to be excellent and she couldn't wait to see the reaction he had to the prank. Her breath hitched slightly when she felt Sirius' hands slide up her skirt to stroke over her skin. She had forgotten about his magical fingers.

"Sirius," she murmured, her eyes meeting his.

He just grinned. "Two can play, Lex."

Lexy bit her bottom lip gently before she turned back to her breakfast. Ginny had better make sure this prank worked because she really wanted to see her husband get conned. She grinned to herself, oh yes; it was going to be a great day.

***********

As Lexy was thinking about Sirius, another owl landed in front of Lavender with a package. She slipped the parchment into her pocket and the package into her bag. No one noticed and she sighed. She had been getting these romantic letters and gifts since the week school had started up again. She had no idea who they were from and she knew that her boyfriend was getting upset by them. But who was sending them? She couldn't think of anyone in the school that was this sweet.

She slipped out of the Great Hall and ran up to her dorm to read it. She unscrolled the parchment and read it carefully.

To the lovely Lavender,