Chapter 2

Oliver P.O.V
Today in potions class Snape took 20 points from Griffindor because I laughed when a slytherin's potion blew up in his face, which so did all the other Gryffindors. Marcus screamed at snape and said "Olly doesn't deserve getting 20 points being taken away!" Everyone was looking at him like he was insane. Fortunately the bell rang. I gathered my things and walked out of the classroom with my head down.
******
Marcus P.O.V
Great, my boyfriend's mad at me. Oliver doubled over in laughter along with the rest of the Gryffindors when Malfoy's potion exploded in his face. Snape took 5 points from all of the Gryffindors but took 20 from Oliver. "Olly doesn't deserve to have 20 points being taken away!" I look around at all of the people in the room and they're all shocked. The bell rings and I hear Oliver run out of the classroom along with everyone else. I run to the nearest bathroom and hide. Luckily it was the last period so I didn't have to deal with everyone else.

I decided to go look for Oliver after a few minutes and I found him.
******
Oliver P.O.V
I ran to the closest place I could think of , the courtyard, and then went on from there. After getting to the west towers. Then Marcus catches up to me. "Oliver! Wait!" He yells. Luckily no one is there.
"What we already humiliated each other. May be we shouldn't do it again." I was cut off by Dumbledore coming out of his office.
"You boys need to get to the great Hall."Dumbledore said.
"Yes sir" Marcus and I say at the same time and we run opposite ways. I was trying not to cry but some tears fell. I might not ever get to see the nice side of Marcus Flint again.
******
Marcus P.O.V
I ran till I found Olly."Oliver! Wait!" I yelled. No one is in the corridor.
"What we already humiliated each other. Maybe we shouldn't do it again." Oliver said but was cut off by Dumbledore.
"You boys need to get to the great Hall." he said.
" Yes sir" Oliver and I say. Right as I turn around Oliver is already heading the other way. The tears were held back but they came. And I cried all the way to my the great hall. I don't care who looked at me, all I wanted was for Oliver to comfort me and tell me it was going to be okay. But that might never happen again.