Chapter 13

Draco P.O.V

Those gay idiots. They're going to to get hurt and then possibly killed. I'm just trying to protect them.

Marcus's dad is starting to get suspicious of their relationship. Along with my father. And Marcus doesn't know what my father will do to Wood when he or his dad find out.
******
(Time skip a couple of months)
Marcus P.O.V

Ever since Christmas Oliver and I have been going pretty strong. Malfoy is still on our asses but we choose to ignore it. 

Oliver had finally come out to the Gryffindors but I'm still in the closet. The only other person who knows about me and olly is Malfoy. And trust me that's the last person I want to know.

"Ok I'm going to have to cancel tonight. I have an extra long Quidditch practice with my team." I tell Oliver. He nods his head and smiles. Of course he understands because that's his favorite sport. I give him a quick kiss and leave the room of requirements. A few seconds later Olly walks out and goes the opposite way.

I walk into class and sit. History is my least favorite class. Professor Binns just makes it boring. After a few minutes of being in class and I'm pretty much half asleep I feel a tap on my shoulder.
"What?" I whisper yell as I turn around. I'm face to face with Malfoy. He hands me a note and then goes back to 'paying attention'.

I open the note and it says, "don't go to practice." I turn around and glare at Malfoy. For a second he looks sympathetic and like he's warning me. I turn around and write on the note, "why should I listen to you? And I'm team captain so if I don't show up there's no practice." I finish and then throw the note at him. He huffs and I turn around. He has the look of 'i warned you'. But I roll my eyes and go back to trying not to fall asleep.
******
Oliver P.O.V

I'm sitting in the common room doing homework. And then I hear a knock at the window. I look over and see Marcus's owl. I rush over to the window and open it. The owl flies in and lands on the chair.
I take the note strapped to it's leg and then pat it on the head. It leaves and I open the note. "I cancelled practice because I miss you to much. Meet me at our usual spot in 10." I stare at the note. There's a lot of things wrong with it. First it doesn't look like his hand writing. Second he doesn't ever cancel practice because he misses me. And third he doesn't write like that. It doesn't sound like him. But I go anyways. What could go wrong? I thought.

I walk into the room of requirements but it doesn't look like how we usually have it.

"Hello Mr.Wood."

More than enemiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें