Chapter 14

Oliver P.O.V

"Hello Mr.Wood." says a deep bone chilling voice. I look around but I see no one.
"W-who are you?" I stutter. The man laughs. He comes into view and he looks like an older version of Marcus.
"Someone you don't want to know." Another man answers. This time his voice is deep but not as cold. He comes into view and he looks like Malfoy. Shit.
"Why are you here?" I say trying to be brave. The men laugh.
"We were going to ask you the same thing." They say and everything goes black.
******
Marcus P.O.V

Practice ends at midnight and I rush to the Gryffindor common room. "Fortuna Major." I say to the fat lady. The painting swings open and I see Granger sitting in the chair doing homework. "Hey have you seen Oliver?" I say to her.
"No he left to go meet you I thought." She answered.
"But I had practice." I answer very confused.
"Well the note you sent said you cancelled it." She hands me the note. I look at it.
"I didn't send this." I say while looking up with a glare. "is this some sort of prank?!"
"No. But if you didn't send it who did?" She answers. Crap. Malfoy was warning me. He knew something was going to happen. I run out of the common room leaving a very confused Hermione Granger there.

I run to the room of requirements and walk in. The room was dark. "Lumos" I say and my wand lights up. There was blood on the floor. "show me what happened." I say quietly. The room changes and I see mine and Malfoy's dad. Oliver then walks in and starts asking questions. A few minutes later and my dad stupifys him. "No." I say quietly as I see them apparate out of the room. "What am I going to do?"