Chapter 3

Marcus P.O.V

I was in my common room dazing off then Draco Malfoy slapped me. " What the hell was that for!?" I yelled at him as I punched him in the arm.
"Your boyfriend told me to do it." He teased.
"He's not my boyfriend." I spat.
"Then how do you know who I'm talking about?" Draco remarked. My face went bright pink and I was wanting to smash his face into a wall. But to control my anger I just left. I wrote a letter to Olly. It said" Oliver meet me at the quidditch field at midnight-Marcus." I tied the letter to my owl and sent it out the window. I changed into casual clothes and then left to the quidditch field. I checked my watch and it said 11:30pm. I prayed he would see the letter in time.
******
Oliver P.O.V

I was sitting in my dorm talking to Fred,George, and Angelina when an owl flew in and dropped a letter on my lap. It was from Marcus. I opened it and it said,"Oliver meet me at the quidditch field at midnight-Marcus". I told my friends that Dumbledore wanted to see me and left. I checked my watch it was 11:45. I started to run and finally I got there. I walked on the field . He was sitting on the grass and looked handsome as always. My favorite thing about him was his eyes. Chocolate brown with flakes of gold in them. I sat on the grass next to him. He leaned over and kissed me hard. His tounge slipped into my mouth and his tounge touched mine. I kissed back. I just loved him so much but we couldn't ever be together. "I missed you so much" he whispered after breaking the kiss.
"We can't do this anymore." I say while getting up and starting to move away.
"Why not?" Marcus said while grabbing my wrist and pulling me.
"Because everyone is getting suspicious of what's going on between us." I whisper and start to walk away again," Goodbye Flint."
"Wait!"
"No." I ran as fast as I could ,to my dorm to hide myself from this world. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday.
******
Marcus P.O.V

After the whole situation with Oliver I go to the Slytherin common room. I sit on my bed and let the tears flow. I loved him so much and I didn't know how to control it. Oliver is only like that because he doesn't want to ruin our reputation in the school. But I'm willing to ruin that for being in a relationship with him.