Chapter 10

Oliver P.O.V

Everyone just seems shocked. I bite my upper lip and start to frown. 'Do they not like him? What's going to happen?' I think. My mom is about to say something when my cousin interrupts and says
"Is he one of them? Cause if he is he's evil and I don't approve." Out of the corner of my eye I see Marcus walk out of the house. I shoot a death glare at her and then chase after Marcus.
******
Marcus's P.O.V

I walk out of the house and try to get as far away as possible. I end up apparating to the nearest park. I find a bench and sit down to think.
'They don't like me. I know they don't. For God's sake one of his cousins asked me if I was a death eater.' I think to myself. 'but it's not like they would like me anyways. I'm a son of a death eater and I'm a Slytherin.' I sit in silence thinking negative things. About all of the shit that's in my life and about all of the drama with people trying to split me and Olly up. That's when the tears start flooding down my face and onto my clothes. I put my face in my hands to try to cover my face from the world. That's when I hear his voice.
*****
Oliver P.O.V

I get all the way to the park a few blocks away from my house. "Marcus! Marcus! Where are you?!" I yell frantically. No one's there because they're probably spending time with there families. And then I spot him. He was sitting on a bench with his face in his hands. I sit next to him and wrap my arms around him. "they hate me don't they." Marcus says through his hands. "No, it's just that my cousin's a bitch and she doesn't care about other people's feelings." I say to him. "And it doesn't matter if they like you or not. I do and nobody can change that." He lifts up his head and smiles at me. "I love you Oliver Wood."
"I love you too Marcus Flint."