Chapter 4

Oliver P.O.V

I woke up Saturday morning with a migraine. I looked and felt like crap. I went to go get breakfast and that wasn't a wise decision.
"What did Dumbledore say last night?" George asked.
"He was just saying that Snape took 25 points and I have detention for the next 2 weeks" I answered hesitantly.
"Are you sure you weren't with Flint?" Fred questioned as he smirked.
" What's it to you anyway?" I spat. Fred and George start to laugh at me.
"S-so you admit being with Flint last night?" George says in between a laugh.
"I was just practicing so shut it!" I snapped.
"Practicing your vows with Flint." Fred said as they left the Gryffindor table. God they're getting it one day.
******
Marcus P.O.V

I leave breakfast and I leave to my dorm, to get ready to go to quidditch feild. Today is the first game of the season and Hufflepuff was playing against Gryffindor. I was worrying that Olly was going to get distracted because I was there but I was going anyways.

When I went back to my dorm I found an umbrella in Gryffindor colors and a note from someone.
"I think this is a great way to show how much you are supporting Gryffindor to day at the quidditch game- Draco Malfoy" I rip up the note a throw it into the fireplace. I took the umbrella but put a charm on it so it was Slytherin colors.

I headed down to the feild and it was pouring down rain so hard I was almost knocked over by all the water that was hitting me. I finally found a seat and the game started. It was going good but then Potter was hit by a bulger so Olly called a time out. Granger put a spell on Potter's glasses so it would repel the rain and the game started again.

After a while I looked at the ground of the quidditch feild and saw a shadow like figure crossing it. A few seconds later I heard gasps as Potter fell off of his broom right as he was going to catch the snitch luckily professor Dumbledore caught him with a spell. Diggory caught the snitch but he said he wanted a rematch because he didn't see Potter fall off his broom. But no one was saying yes so Hufflepuff won the first game of the season.

Potter was fine and everyone headed back to their common room. And I was dreading it because I had to deal with Draco. Ugh doesn't he know how to shut his mouth? But,everyone except for his friends, knew he was a spoiled brat.