Chapter 15

Oliver P.O.V

I woke up in a room. I couldn't see anything and I was tied up. There was a agonizing pain coming from my head and my leg felt as if it was broken. Then I heard a door open.
"Oh it looks like the boy is awake." Says a man.
"Who the hell are you? And what do you want?" I say looking around trying to see through the blindfold.
"Ooh he's feisty." Says the man again. The next second the blindfold was being taken off. I was in a dungeon type room and the man in front of me was Marcus' father.
"I said what do you want." I spat. He didn't seem to like what I asked because right after I said that the last thing I saw was a fist and then I was out again.
******
Marcus P.O.V

I run out of the room of requirements and towards McGonagall's classroom. Luckily she was still up grading papers as a rushed through the door. "Mr.Flint what are you doing up so late?" She said looking up from the papers.
"Oliver is missing." I said to her. Her face looked surprised.
"How do you know this?" McGonagall asks.
"Because my dad took him." I say to her and finally all the panic hits me. "HE COULD BE DEAD FOR GODS SAKE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY DAD WOULD DO TO HIM. ALONG WITH DRACO'S FATHER. PLEASE HELP BEFORE HES DEAD." I start to shout to McGonagall. She rushes over and gives me a tight hug.
"We'll find him I promise." She comforts me. "Have a biscut Mr.Flint while I go get Dumbledoor." McGonagall sits me in a seat and then leaves the room.
"What the fuck am I going to do?" I sigh and take a bite of the biscut.
******
McGonagall P.O.V

"Dumbly were missing a student." I say as I walk into Dumbledoor's office.
"Who?" He responds as he plops a lemon drop into his mouth. "Don't tell me its Harry again."
"No of course not, it's Mr.Wood of Gryffindor." I respond becoming worried.
"How do you know?" Albus asks and sits me down.
"Mr.Flint says his father and Mr.Malfoy's father kidnapped him." McGonagall says.
"What do they have against Oliver?" Says Albus.
"Dumbly haven't you noticed their secret relationship they've been having?" I say confused.
"Oooh.....Thats what that was? I thought they were just having talks about quidditch." He chuckles. I shake my head and laugh along with him. "Does he know or have any idea of where he is?"
"I don't know. I would think you would know because you usually know where Mr.Potter is when he disappears."
"That's because he's either with Voldemort-" I shudder "Or he's somewhere in the school. Or its both." I look at him a raise an eyebrow. "Its true and you know that."
"Fine but what are we going to do about Wood?"