Chapter 12

Marcus P.O.V

After Christmas break we both headed back to Hogwarts.
"How was your break Flint?" The blonde asshole asked me.
"What's it to you?" I answer.
"Well you did spend it with Wood."
"If I did how do you know it?" I questioned "Do you stalk me Malfoy?"
"No, I just have my resources." He answers. I scoffs and walk away from the little twit. I sit on my 4 poster bed and just take a breather.
" If he outs me to the whole school what's going to happen?!" I say out loud.
"Who outed you on what?" I hear another one of my roommates ask as they walk in.
"No one outed me on anything. Now stay out of my business." I snap. He glares at me and just walks out of the room after setting down his bag. I walk to go get breakfast and bump into Olly.
"Hey...."
"Hi....." Things have been uncomfortable between us since the last day of break. I know we've been "locked in closets" and have been alone in the prefects bathroom before but we've never gone all the way. Not until the last day of break. Because that was both of our firsts and I'm just going to say that it didn't end well.
"So how's your brother?" I ask trying to break the ice.
"He's still angry."
"Well I'm sorry that we accidentally did it on his bed because you two had to share a room!" I yell.
"Not to loud Marcus." He says as people walking by us started to stare.
"And I'm sorry he heard a noise coming from his room and he had to see what it was." I mutter. Oliver just laughed and shook his head at me.  "What?!"
"I love you" Oliver says before he pecks my lips and goes into the great Hall. I smile and walk in behind him. Most of the people at Slytherin we talking to each other but then you had Draco. He sat there glaring at me the whole time.
"What do you want Malfoy? You like looking at my muscular figure?" I say to him while still eating.
"I know you were with Wood before this." He hisses.
"Why do you care so much?! Its not causing any harm to you! Just get out of my fucking business!" I yell and stand up from the table. I'll be getting to my first class early.