Chapter 11

Marcus P.O.V

"Ok can we go inside now. It's kinda cold." I say to Olly. He laughed and nodded his head. He grabbed me by the hand and we headed off to his house.

We walk into his house and back into the living room. "Everyone this is Marcus. As you may know he's my boyfriend. Let's make him feel at home and welcomed." Olly said to his family. They all nodded. I smiled and introduced myself. His brother didn't seem to take a liking towards me. Each time I tried talking to him he just seemed to be mad and rolled his eyes.

His parents loved me. They accepted why I have the dark mark and who I am. His dad is like the dad I've never had and his mom was the sweetest woman I've ever met. They were the family I longed to have.
******
Oliver P.O.V

Marcus looked so happy being with my family. I'm so glad that my family likes him. But then I look at my brother. He seems to be uncomfortable and I don't know why.
"Why do you seem uncomfortable?" I ask him.
"He's a death eater and I don't want you getting hurt because of him." My brother responds.
"Marcus didn't chose to have the dark mark. And he would never hurt me." I argue. Liam scoffs and rolls his eyes.
"He was raised to be evil. He was surrounded by evil his whole life. He's going to be evil." He says. I glare at him.
"Just because someone is surrounded by something doesn't mean their conscience agrees and becomes it." I reminded him and walk away.