Chapter 9

Oliver P.O.V

I got home and saw an owl by my window. I open it up to see it holding a letter from Marcus. It said "open this last tomorrow- Marcus" on the envelope. I think that means that after I'm done with presents I'll open it.

*Christmas day*
I took the biggest present and opened it. Out jumped a puppy. "Is he mine?!" I exclaimed as the puppy covered me in kisses. My parents both nodded their heads.  I was so excited. He was a blue nosed pit bull. I looked at him to figure out a name for him. Then I got it. "Flint." I say and then my parents look at me confused. "That's his name." I put him down and let him run around. I then opened another gift.

After I was done with opening my presents I took the letter Marcus wrote for me and opened it. "(Read out loud) Olly, you know how much I love you. I love you so much that I couldn't even write it on a piece of parchment. So I got you a gift. It's at your front door right now so go get it." I say with a huge smile on my face. I get up so fast that I almost step on my dog. I get to the door and open it. My face immediately lights up.
****
Marcus P.O.V

I look up and see the man I love. "MARCUS!!!" I hear before I'm tackled to the ground.
"H-hi" I laugh. I get up and then help Olly.
"Do your parents know you're here?!" He says as he pulls he inside.
"No. And he never will" I reassure him. I'm taken into a living room full of people. "Everyone this is my boyfriend Marcus Flint." Everyone in the room is silent and shocked. 'oh no' I think.