The Final Frontier

Thor pov

       I was with the raccoon  and tree on our way to Nidavellir. When we arrive, I saw the star had gone out which could only mean one thing. When we landed, there was no one around so I feared the worst. Then, we were attacked momentarily by Eitri, until he realized we weren't here to fight. I asked if he could make me a weapon to fight the Titan, and he said he could if we reawakened the star. Simple right.

Rocket Raccoon pov

       So, Thor said he was going to push the thing open, but I don't think he can. That was until he picked the ship up by the cables and started throwing the ship around in a circle. Good thing I was buckled at the time, but I could tell Groot wasn't because I heard him yell," I am Groot!"

Which I respond," Well, you should have been buckled like I told you!"

Once we gained enough momentum I fired up the thrusters. At first the gears didn't move, but soon they gave way. Then this bright light, which I'm guessing was the star, was fire toward the forge. Which was great until the stupid mechanism broke.

Groot pov

      I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. (sigh) I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. "I am Groot!"

 I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot. I am Groot.

(translation: When the mechanism broke Thor said he would hold the thing open. The Eitri told him," You realize you would be taking the full force of a star, you would not survive."

"Well we need that weapon, so I must."

Thor goes to hold the lens, and soon the light heats up the metal and Eitri breaks it to get out the weapon. Thor let go of the lens and fell to the ground not moving. I couldn't tell if he was still breathing from where I was. Eitri couldn't find the handle to the weapon, so he went looking for it. I knew I needed to take some action, so I grabbed the newly formed ax and grew a handle from my arm. I raised the ax and my arm and said," I am Groot!"

Then, I had to cut off my arm, and the ax fell to the ground. Eitri, Rocket, and I see Thor not moving, so we feared the worst, until the ax went to him. And in a flash of lightning he was standing with the ax in hand. Maybe we have a chance to beat Thanos. )

On Earth

Sharon pov

    The fight wasn't going as well as hoped, and it didn't get better when Thanos showed up. Natasha, Wanda, and I were fighting together when the lady alien showed herself. We each made sure to not take her on one at a time, and then one of the wheel things came. We had to duck down into a trench, and continue fighting. While we fought I told Natasha," We have to distract her and get her in front of one of these wheels. Without the commander the army has no leadership."

She nods and we fight and when I see a wheel come towards us, I tell Wanda and Natasha," Hit the dirt."

 We duck down in time, but the lady alien doesn't so it's goodbye commander. We get up and while Natasha and Wanda fight, I felt a small tremor and hear in the coms," Thanos is here."

I also heard that Vison was in the forest, so I think,' That must be where Thanos is headed.' I quickly decide to help Vison and while I run to the forest I see Kate join me. So together we rush to hopefully stop Thanos from getting to Vison.

Kate pov

      We saw Vison fighting another alien in the woods, so we rush to help. We rush in when we see the alien about to stab Vison by tackling him. We quickly get up and into a fighting stance, and the fight begins. Sharon and I work in sync, while one attacks the other blocks and vice versa. Soon, I find an opening in the aliens defenses, so I go for the attack and shoot him in his side. He's stunned for a moment, which gives Sharon enough time to end him. As the alien falls, we see that the others actually joined and were trying to fight back Thanos, and stop him from using all of the stones. I look to Sharon," You first or me?"

"How about together."

"Sure."

We charge towards the others, and when Cap is thrown away we attack. Sharon jabs and I shoot my arrows, but Thanos blocks them and goes on the offensive. We dodge out of the way, and exchange turns attacking with the titan. A few attacks later, he says," You both have the true spirit of warriors, but you are merely wasting my time."

He decides to use the power stone and shoots a beam towards us, we dodge of course and I tell the titan," Thanks, we'll keep that in mind, while we beat some sense into you."  

He keeps shooting and we keep dodging, till he starts firing more than one beam. One of the hits me and another hits Sharon, and we both go flying into some trees. Once, we finish our turn Thor attacks Thanos with his ax, and impales him in his chest. While Thanos is down he tells Thor," You should have gone for the head."

And then Thanos snaps his fingers.