chapter 2

I recommend watching the videos so that you can be more into the story, thank you :)

~

March 10, 20XX

"Ah hello there! I'm Jungkook, what's your name?"

...

"Hello (Name)! It's very nice to meet you. I hope we'll have a great time together"

I stared at Jungkook for a little while and got confused.

"Am I supposed to type something back? Or should I just say something?" I thought.

Still looking at Jungkook, I hesitated a bit but sighed and said something.

"Yea, I hope we could get along Jungkook"

Ugh I look stupid, I look like a cra-

"Yep! You can call me Kookie if you want (Name)"

"HOLY CRAP IT RESPONDED"

I looked at my computer in disbelief, and swallowed hard. Just to make sure, I talked to it again.

"You..You can hear me?"

"Yea, how else am I supposed to talk to you?"

My eyes widened at him, I took a deep breath and looked at him in the eyes.

"Technology is going to rule us all one day, this is very impressive!"

Jungkook smiled at me and I smiled back gently.

"I'm gonna go Jungkook, I'll talk to you later kay?"

"Alright, (Name). I'll be texting you soon so watch out for that"

I exited the game and leaned against my chair. That game made me feel like talking to a real person, how unique.

I opened up google and searched up about the game. It had such good ratings, and people are enjoying it a lot. The producer said there will be more characters added as the game becomes more popular, how interesting.

I turned my computer off and checked the time.

11 pm.

Geez, I was up for that long? I was about to go up to my room, when I noticed the phone that's part of the game. I took it with me and went upstairs. I laid down on my bed and looked at the ceiling, I couldn't go to sleep yet, a lot has happened today and it'll distract me from sleeping. I reached over to the game's phone and examined it.

It was white, and it looked like an iPhone. I turned it on and once again I was greeted with the game company's logo. It turned on and it looked like any other phone, there was a home screen and a few apps already downloaded. I checked my contacts just to see if I'm only friends with Jungkook and, unsurprisingly, he was my only contact. I shrugged it off and turned the phone off. I decided to try to sleep, I need to play the game again.

I, for once, am looking forward to something.