chapter 19

October 30, 20XX

It was the day before Halloween, and I was at the mall finding a costume for Jungkook and I for Jins Halloween party. Since we're a couple now, I think it's most appropriate that we our costume's should be pairs. Unfortunately, Jungkook was at work and he doesn't get the day off until tomorrow so I get to pick the costumes myself.

"Harley Quinn and Joker? Nah, too many people might do that" I thought while walking around the costume store.

"Tom and Jerry? No. Woodie and Jessie! Hm, nah"

It was hard to pick a costume for Jungkook and I, since I am such an indecisive human. If only Jungkook were here, he would know what to do. I should text him, maybe he'll give me ideas?

"Kookieee"

"Yeaa?"

"Are you busy?"

"Not really, not too many people are the store right now"

"Okay, so I'm picking a halloween costume right. But idk what costume to choose ;-;"

"Of course you wouldn't you're too indecisive to pick anything!"

"Ikk, please help me"

"Knowing you, you like a lot of cute things. So why not find something cute?"

"But there's too many cute things in the store!"

"You'll find one eventually, I believe in you :)"

";-;"

"Surprise me later kay?"

"Okay, I'll get back to finding clothes then"

"Gl~"

I put my phone away and continued to search for costumes. 

"Kookie didn't help me as much, but now at least I have some sort of genre to go through"

I kept on looking through the clothes, until I find THE one.

"YES THIS ONE WILL GO PERFECTLY WELL!"

I picked the right sizes for Jungkook and I, payed for them, and went home excitedly.

~x~

"I'm home!" 

"Jungkook try this on!" I said throwing him the bag.

He caught the bag and examined it.

"Should I be worried?"

I shook my head no, still giggling uncontrollably.

"(Name).."

"Trust me you'll like it!"

He sighed and went to his room to change. I went to mine as well and tried the costume on. I went back downstairs and waited patiently for Jungkook. He back down wearing the costume with a 'why' look. The onesie costume fit him perfectly it's almost funny.

"See? I'm Korilakkuma and you're Rilakkuma!"

"I mean it's not bad, and I could totally see you buying this to be honest"

I laughed and walked up to him. 

"You could pick the one next year" I said smiling.

"Fine, but y'know we're missing something"

"We are?"

"Yea, wasn't there a duck who's with them?"

"Oh, Kiiroitori? Who would be him though? Can't be Jin cause I heard he's being a sugar glider or something"

"I know who could be Kiiroitori"

"Who?"

"Our child" Jungkook said smirking.

"Jeon Jungkook do you want to die"

"By you, I wouldn't mind"

I glared at him, took a shoe from the shoe rack and began smacking him with it. He then began to run but I still chased him with the shoe.

"Hey, hey! Woman you're gonna get my onesie dirty!" He said laughing.

"There is a thing called a washing machine!" I replied still trying to smack him with the shoe.