chapter 4

June 15, 20XX

After purchasing the game, Jungkook and I have gotten a lot closer over the past few months. It was an experience talking to a computer, but it was really fun hanging out with him.

Right now I just finished eating, and Jungkook seemed to be in a trance...again.

"..."

I sighed and looked at Jungkook intensely. He seemed to snap out of his trance and look away, flustered.

"What is it now Kook?"

"I-It's nothing, but have you ever thought of going out somewhere?"

"With who? I basically have no one, aside from you of course"

He chuckled and walked away. I looked away from the screen and started using my phone.

Jungkook came back with a grin, I looked at him confused.

"Should I be scared about that smile?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Remember the robots I told you about?"

I nodded and he smiled.

"The company decided to make them somewhere around the end of March, and now they are complete!"

"Oh wow that's great!"

"And you're one of the beta testers!"

"What. How. Whe- JUNGKOOK! I'm not ready for a robot you yet!"

"Welp, too late"

"How did I become a beta tester anyway?"

Jungkook leaned against the table and looked at me for a moment.

"You have pretty eyes"

I blushed at the compliment and covered my face a little bit.

"Jungkook, answer my question!"

He laughs at me and sits back on his chair.

"There was a raffle thing, and you were lucky enough to be part of the top 10"

I nodded in response and looked at Jungkook. How am I going to handle a robot version of him? Is it going to be hard? I hope not, he looks like a grown man so hopefully they made them to act like one.

"Look who's spaced out this time"

Jungkook clapped his hands loud enough for me to hear and I flinched. I glared at him while he smirked at me.

"When's the robot coming?"

"On the 17th or 18th. Also all my data will already be transferred into the robot so I don't know if I can talk to you tomorrow, but if I can I'll text you"

"Gotcha"

"You've got an extra room for me to sleep in right?"

"Oh shoot, yea I do. But I need to clean it up so that you can settle in

"Ok, I'll leave you to that then. I need to gather all the data that needs to be transferred"

"Ok, I'll see you soon Kookie~"

"Bye (Name)~"

He ended the call and I went upstairs to the guest room. It was worse than I expected, I hope he won't mind though, he is a robot.

Oh boy this is going to be interesting.