chapter 20

August 3, 20XI
1 year later

"Okay, I'll be back soon (Name)!"

"Wait but Jungko-"

"Won't be long"

He shut the door before I could even say anything. I sighed and sat down on the couch. 

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook" I said pouting.

Today was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to celebrate and stuff, but nope seems like he forgot. He set up an event thing on his phone too! That boy is going to get his punishment when he gets home. I then felt my phone vibrate and took it out. I surprisingly got a video call from Jungkook.

"A video call? That's..unlike him"

I answered it and saw that he was in a very familiar room. Wait, wasn't this the bedroom he was in when he first met me?

"Ah hello there! I'm Jungkook, what's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook what?"

He just sat there still smiling at me. I glared at him hoping that it would faze him, but it didn't surprisingly. What is this man doing?

"Jungkook what are you doing? Y'know you're missing a very impo-"

"What's your name?"

I looked at him weirdly. This is so strange and I am so confused right now.

"Um..(Name)? Jungkook you're creeping me out what's going on?"

"Hello (Name)! It's very nice to meet you. I hope we'll have a great time together!"

"Uh.."

He ended the call and I just sat there, frozen in shock. What just happened? I decided to text Jungkook to question him about what happened. He then called me again, not a video call this time though. Ah, I see where this is going. Is he really just recreating how we first met? Oh my God, this boy.

"Good morning (Name)! Sorry for not texting you last night, I figured you were asleep already. Anyway, you should log back in to Picture Perfect, I want to see you again!"

Remembering that I stayed silent for this one, I didn't say anything and just smiled. Jungkook smirked, probably already knowing that I finally got what was going on.

"Heh, still too tired to talk? I understand, anyway just log back in and we can talk more there kay? Byee"  

He then ended the call and I went to my computer. I propped the phone up against it and waited for Jungkook to call. Eventually, he did video call me and I answered. He was in the exact same kitchen he was in the second time we talked. He's so extra, now I'm wondering where he really was. 

"(Name) good morning! Did you eat yet?" 

"I just woke up Jungkook, also why did you wake me up at"  I paused for dramatic effect, this was kinda fun actually.

"Freaking 8 am?! I don't usually wake up this early" I pouted and crossed my arms. 

"Aish, you're too dramatic. You should get used to this by now okay?"

I nodded slowly and sighed. I smiled a bit, feeling nostalgic about the old times.

"Ok go make breakfast you must be hungry"  

  I got up and pretended to get breakfast. A bowl of cereal should be fine. I went back to Jungkook to find him gone. Oh my lord he's too extra.

"Jungkook?"