chapter 14

July 25, 20XX

It's been a few days after Taehyung's death. I recovered from his death and felt a little better.

Well, sort of.

I still miss him. But I know he'll stay in my heart, forever and always. I looked at the photos we took during our relationship. I smiled at each of them and remembered what happened on each day. There were even videos that he made, and watching them only reminded me of how he and I made those videos. After browsing through all the photos, I came upon the first photo he took of me.

 After browsing through all the photos, I came upon the first photo he took of me

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Just pretend the girl is u, I was too lazy to edit the picture ^^)

I smiled and layed down on my bed, sighing. The past few days has only been filled with reminiscing and memories.

But aside from the memories, some stuff has been happening. Especially with Jungkook.

I went onto the the other day, and decided to look at Picture Perfects website. You know, to see updates about the robots and stuff. But, when I looked at the page.

There were no information about them at all.

No tabs, no links, no anything.

But, if the company didn't actually make robots..

Then..

"(Name)! Time to eat lunch, I made japchae again!" Jungkook said from the other side of the door.

"Okay! I'll be right with you!" I yelled back.

What is Jungkook?

~x~

"Are you okay (Name)?"

"Huh? Uhm, yea I'm fine!"

"You sure? You're not eating your food. Something on your mind?"

"No not really. Actually yea, I have a question for you"

"Hit me"

"Can you tell me how you robots got made? Like what material did you use and stuff?"

Jungkook didn't answer for a while.

Oh god, is it fine to be scared?

"I don't think the company wants me to share it to you, sorry" Jungkook said smiling nervously.