chapter 11

July 15, 20XX

"Do you have to go (Name)?"

I looked at Jungkook who was wrapped around the blanket like a baby. I smiled at him and put my shoes on.

"Of course Kookie, Taehyung just wants me to look around his photography area thingy-majig"

I opened the door to see Kookie pouting at me. I laughed at the sight and walked up to him. I patted his head, which caught him off guard, and walked back to the door.

"Won't be long"

I opened the door and saw Jin who was about to knock on the door.

"Oh Jin hi! What's up?"

"Hey (Name), I was wondering if you want to hang out today to get to know each other you know? But then I see you're going somewhere"

"Yea sorry Jin" I apologized and he smiled.

"Who's that (Name)?"

I then saw Jin turn around immediately when Jungkook spoke.

"You live with someone?"

I sweatdropped and swallowed hard. Oh god this Deja Vu when this happened with Taehyung.

"Y-Yea! He's my cousin" I said trying to stay calm.

Jungkook looked at me and I gave him the face that says 'just go with it'.

"Oh I see" Jin said looking at him with an unreadable face.

"Do you mind if him and I hang out? I want to get along with everyone in the neighborhood"

"Oh not at all, go ahead. I'll leave you two be, bye now!"

And like that I left. I had a strange feeling about Jin and Jungkook though. But then again, I always make assumptions.

~x~

"Oh my god, why do you look so dumb here?" I laughed.

"I don't look that dumb! I'm still handsome either way" Taehyung said hugging himself.

"Yea, yea whatever" I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

I looked at all the photos in the room and all of them have a story behind them. I smiled when I saw Taehyung took a picture with a little girl.

"You know, I wouldn't mind a bunch of mini (Name)'s or mini me's running around here" Taehyung said.

I blushed furiously and looked back at him. He wasn't looking at me but I could tell he was smirking.

"Kim Taehyung!" I yelled and playfully hit him.

He laughed and he hugged me from behind tightly.

"Give me one more chance (Name), I'll make it up to you. And everything will be back to where it was"

I widened my eyes in shock and we just stood there for a couple of minutes.

"I guess..it wouldn't hurt"

~x~

"I'm sorry, What?!"

"Taehyung and I are back together" I said taking my shoes off.

"But why?!"

"Because we decided to" I said calmly and went up to my room.

"(Name), come back down here!" He yelled in an angry tone.

"Let me change real quick!" I yelled back.

My mind went back to mine and Taehyung's kiss. I blushed furiously and fell on my bed squealing. 

"Okay (Name), calm down" I told myself, still squealing a bit.

I changed into an over sized shirt and shorts, and I was still smiling. I heard my phone ring and I went to pick it up.

"Did you make it home safely?" Taehyung texted.

"Yep" I replied back almost immediately.

"Okay good, just wanted to know if my baby girl is safe and sound~"

I blushed again and giggled a lot. 

I'M LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL RIGHT NOW.

"You're waiting to say that for a long time didn't you -_-"

"Maybe ;)"

"Aish, Okay mister I have to make dinner cya ^^"

I went back downstairs and saw Jungkook sitting on the dining table using his phone silently.

"So, what happened with you and Jin?"

"Don't change the subject (Name)" Jungkook said pissed.

"What do you mean? I just wanted to kno-"

"Why would you get back with your ex? How long were you guys away from each other?"

"A-A year" I said slightly scared.

"A year, and you know what that means? Your relationship wasn't meant to be! Move on (Name)!"

You're relationship wasn't meant to be!

Those words echoed in my head, the nerve of this guy.

"What do you know about love anyway?!" I spat back and ran back to my room. 

I locked my door and Jungkook began banging on it.

"(Name)! We're not done yet, come back out!" He yelled through the door.

Tears began to spill as I packed up the things I need to survive a whole week. While I was packing, the door banging still continued. After packing, I changed into comfortable and took a deep breath. I opened and saw Jungkook outside.

"You're just a robot who cares about himself, you don't understand any feelings at all Jungkook"

Jungkook stood there not moving. I walked passed him and took my phone out to call Taehyung. More tears left my eyes and I tried to keep my voice steady for Taehyung.

"Hey can I come over and stay with you for a while?"

"(Name? What happened? Of course you can stay over"

"I'll tell you when I get there"

"Don't bother driving, I'll pick you up"