chapter 10

June 29, 20XX

"(Name)!" Jungkook called from his room.

"Yea?" I replied not looking up from my sketchbook.

He yelled something but I couldn't hear it so I yelled back at him.

"Come down here you idiot I could barely hear you!"

I heard footsteps coming towards me and saw Jungkook ascend from the stairs.

"I'm bored" He said pouting.

"Welp, sucks to be you" I said turning back to my drawing.

"Ughh" I heard him groan.

He walked towards the couch and sat beside me.

"You can draw?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"Well, I try. Do you like it?"

"Yea! It looks really pretty" Jungkook said.

"Really?"

"Yea, very pretty. So pretty that whenever you look, it'll melt your heart" Jungkook said looking at me.

"Aish, too much compliments for my drawing! How come I don't get that much compliments?" I laughed while closing my sketchbook, completely oblivious to who Jungkook was really talking about.

"Fine, what do you want to do Jungkook?"

He grins and stops to think.

"Not really sure, do you have anything in mind?"

I shook my head and he groaned. He looked at me and smiled, I blushed and glared at him.

"Why the heck are you smiling?"

"Dunno. But whenever I look at your face, it makes me smile for some reason"

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face heated up.

"Jungkook! You can't just say that!" I said covering my face.

He laughed at me and took my hands away from my face.

"Peek-a-boo" He said barely above a whisper.

I smiled and pecked his nose. He turned red and let go of my hands to cover his face.

"Now look who's flustered" I say laughing.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks and looked at me. He then smirked and began slowly scooting towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked starting to get a bit anxious on what he's about to do.

He didn't respond but kept coming towards me with that playful smirk.

"Jungkook stop it your scaring me!" I say with nervous laughter.

After a bunch of suspenseful scooting, he sat beside me and put his arm around my waist. I blushed at how close it was and nearly exploded when he leaned his head against mine.

"Let's watch a movie" He said grabbing the remote and searching through Netflix.

"Aish, what was the point of the scooting and the smirking!" I said playfully hitting him.

"Sh, I want cuddles. So don't ruin the moment"

I blushed when he said that. Cuddles? Isn't that what couple's do though? We're not a couple! But, of course he doesn't know that. He's a robot so he probably thought cuddling was just a friend thing.

I didn't think much of it anymore and got comfortable. Jungkook picked the movie 'Beyond Beyond'. We watched the movie in silence and none of us moved a muscle.

Suddenly, I felt tired. So I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in Jungkooks arms.

~x~

I woke up to see the TV turned off and a blanket over me. I looked to my side and saw Jungkook fast asleep too. I giggled at how cute he looked when he was asleep. I poked his cheek to see if he would do anything, and he just flinched and hugged me tighter. I didn't fight back, I liked this. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

10:30 pm.

I guess I could sleep early tonight.