chapter 7

June 22, 20XX

"(Name)~"
"(Name)?"
"(Name)"
"(Name)!"
"Ugh.."
.
.
.
"(NAME)!"

"GAH!"

I jolted up from my bed to find Jungkook standing beside me with a pan and a ladle.

[Just to clarify, you know those times in cartoons where a character gets a pan and hits like a ladle or something on the pan and it makes a really loud noise? Yea that's what happened here]

"JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"

"YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP SO I HAD TO!"

I groaned and got up out of the bed. I took the pan and ladle from Jungkook and went out of the already opened door. With Jungkook trailing behind, I put the pan and ladle away and faced Jungkook with an irritated face.

"Explain. Now"

"Okay, so this guy knocked on your door a while ago so I went to open it. Then he looked surprised and asked:
'Uhm, does (Name) live here?'
And I said:
'Yes, why?'
He looked at me for a moment and said:
'Can you give this to her? Thanks'
And then he gave me a box and walked away"

I looked at him, expecting him to give me the box, but since he didn't seem to get the hint I cleared my throat and stared at him again. He tilted his head a bit and I sighed.

"Jungkook. The box. Gimme"

"Oh! Right sorry"

He went to the living room and took the box from the coffee table. He walked back to me and gave me the box. I examined it for a bit, it looked like an ordinary box. Who gave me this though? It can't be Jin because he already knows I live here, unless he looked at Jungkook and thought it was someone elses. I took the box cutter and carefully opened the box.

"Hey Jungkook, can you describe what the guy looked like?"

"He had a mask on, he had grey hair, and no he wasn't an old man! He looked like he was your age..ish. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans"

"Who the hell? I don't know anyone who looks like that!"

"Welp, look inside the box and maybe you'll find out"

I looked in the box and there was a stuffed animal inside. It was a bunny and it looked fluffy and cute!

"I LOVE THIS"

"Ooh, can I touch it!"

I gave Jungkook the bunny and he hugged it. Aww, both of em are so cu- I MEAN THE BUNNY IS CUTE, JUNGKOOK IS NOT. I looked back in the box and there was a letter, I took the letter and began reading it.

Hi (Name),

I think you still remember me, but it's me, Taehyung. You're ex. Look I want to get to know each other again, I know we broke up because of my job and my time management, but we promised to stay friends but it didn't seem like we were. So, just text me if you want to hang out, and talk about our relationship. We don't have to get back together, unless you want to, but we could just stay friends. Kay, love and miss you <3

In case you don't have my number:

XXX-XXX-XXXX

~Taehyung

...

"HE DYED HIS HAIR AGAIN?!"

"THAT'S REALLY ALL THAT YOU GET FROM THIS LETTER, HIS HAIR?"

I looked at Jungkook, and he looked back at me. It was silent for a few seconds, and we burst out laughing.

"But seriously though, are you gonna call him? He seems to want to be in good terms with you"

I thought about it and took my phone. I looked at my contacts and checked if his number was still there, and it was.

 I looked at my contacts and checked if his number was still there, and it was

I smiled at the photo he chose for his contact picture and looked at Jungkook.

"I guess it can't hurt?"