chapter 9

June 25, 20XX

"Oh my god, Taehyung.."

He just had to be bring me to the place where we first met.

"Yep, Yeouido Park. I was taking pictures here and then we happen to run into each other. I asked you if I could take a picture of you and you surprisingly nodded"

I smiled at the thought. I can't believe that was a year ago.

"Ah, I think I still have the picture here"

He took his phone out and went to his gallery. He scrolled through all his photos until he found the picture of me.

"Ew, I was disgusting!" I laughed.

"What? Where? I don't see anything ugly here~" He smirked.

I playfully hit him and we both laughed.

"Remember when we met here again? I was drawing somethin and then you suddenly sat beside me. You started talking about how you were a photographer, and I didn't know what to do but just listen to you while I drew"

"Oh yeah I remember!" He laughed, "I could tell you were really uncomfortable but oh well, that was worth it because we became closer after and then we got together"

I nodded and smiled. We were the ideal couple back then. We didn't fight a lot, only little arguments about who's washing the dishes and stuff. We always had fun and were comfortable with each other. But all that changed after he got promoted to a main photographer in there company. We've been seeing each other less, he barely texts me either because of how busy he was. Last March, I decided to end it with him. I couldn't take it anymore, he didn't seem to have time with me. But instead of separating forever, we decided to still remain friends and talk whenever we can. We didn't text much because he was so busy, but after a month or so, we stopped talking at all.

"(Name)," He said taking my hands, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just so caught up on being a photographer that it was hard having time for you, for us"

I felt tears fall from my eyes and Taehyung wiped them away with his thumb.

"I know, it was your dream job to become a photographer I remember you telling me. I understand that being a photographer requires a lot of work, but I didn't think it would be too much that it would keep you away from me"

Taehyung hugged me and I gently hugged him back.

"I'm sorry (Name)"

~x~

Taehyung drove me home and we sang most of the songs that came on the radio. We arrived at my home and I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Thanks for taking me home Taehyung, I had fun today"

"And thank you for coming. Hope to see you soon"

I nodded and smiled and went out of the car. I waved to him while he drove away and went inside my house.

"Jungkook?"

"Hey (Name), how did the day with Taehyung go?"

"It was fun, we reminisced a lot with the old times"

He nodded and came out of the kitchen holding a plate of sweet potato fries.

"I tried making some, since I knew you were gonna be hungry once you came home" He said smiling.

"Thank you Kookie"

I sat on the couch and gave me the plate. He sat down beside me and turned the TV on.

"Ooh, can we watch Leap? I never seen it before"

"Alright"

He went to Netflix and searched up for Leap. After finding it, he pressed play and the movie began. I ate the fries he made and they were so tasty! I smiled at how good it was and kept on eating.

"So, are you gonna go out with Taehyung? Like date him again?"

"Hm, I'm not sure. He seemed very sorry when he didn't have time to spend time with me anymore. I mean he didn't ask me the question yet so"

Jungkook nodded and seemed a little sad. He continued to watch the movie, but seemed like something was on his mind. I wanted to ask him about it, but decided not to.

Is it just me, or do these robots have feelings like humans?

~

Hey!
So I really don't do authors notes, but I figured why not in this one.

Anyway first of all, thank you so much for reading my story! We are halfway to getting 100 reads and that's amazing :D

Second of all, japtaeee has finally found a plot to her story after all these months BLESS HER WITH YOUR READS. You guys should go and read it. It's called 'unexpected company', and it's going to be a great story and hopefully she won't delete it again lmao

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and have a good day!