chapter 12

July 13, 20XX

"When are you going back?" Taehyung asked hugging my back.

It has been 3 days ever since the sudden fight with Jungkook. Yes I was worried for him, but I couldn't help it. What he said hurt me.

"Soon I will. Why, you don't want me with you anymore?" I faced Taehyung pouting.

"Are you kidding me? I want you to stay forever with me" He said hugging me tighter.

I looked back at Taehyung and kissed his cheek.

"Should I go check on him?"

"So you do care, everytime I ask you about your cousin you would say 'Oh I don't care about him!' and stuff like that" He said imitating my voice.

I hit him softly and laughed.

"To be honest, I could see why he would get mad though. Not a lot of people get back with their ex's"

I nodded and looked out the window. Should I actually? Ugh, knowing him he probably trashed the whole place by now.

"Let's go"

~x~

"

Hello home" I said looking at my house.

I walked up the doorstep with Taehyung and knocked on the door. It opened and I saw Jin.

"Jin?"

"Hey, there you are. Jungkook has been worried about you"

"I'm assuming he told you everything"

He nodded and let me and Taehyung in the house. It was surprisingly clean, aside from the amounts of ramen noodle cups on the dining room table. On the couch, I saw Jungkook sitting there watching a show. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"(Naaaaaaame)!" He said running up to me and hugging me.

"I'm sorryyy, please don't leave again!" He said through the hug.

"3 days ago you acted like my dad. And now you're acting like a baby" I said sighing.

I patted his head and he looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled at him and pinched his cheeks.

"How can I stay mad at my cousin" I said which earned a glare from him. I smirked knowing he didn't like being called my cousin.

"Jungkook, this is Taehyung"

Jungkook bowed to him and Taehyung did too.

"You two are so cute" I said smiling.

"But I'm cuter!" Taehyung said pointing to himself.

"Nu uh, I am!" Jungkook said pointing to himself.

Jin and I laughed at them, and the other two joined as well.

"Well, I should be going now. It was a pain taking care of this child" Jin said and waved goodbye. Everyone said their goodbyes and he left.

"So...movie?" I said taking the remote.

~x~

"Taehyung I insist stay here, it's very late and you must be tired" I said holding onto Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung sighed and squished my cheeks.

"Baby girl, I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Taehyung said kissing my forehead.

"Fine, be safe okay" I said and walked him to the door.

"Say bye to Kookie for me too. I don't want to wake him up" Taehyung said pointing to Jungkook sleeping soundly on the couch.

I giggled at him and faced Taehyung. He gave me a passionate kiss and I kissed back. We both pulled away for air and he smirked.

"You'll be getting more of that tomorrow at my place" Taehyung said smirking and I just rolled my eyes.

"Alright, go home lover boy. Cya tomorrow!"

Taehyung looked back to me and flew me a kiss. I caught it and smiled. He laughed back and went to his car. Even though he can't see me, I still waved at him until his car was out of sight. I closed the door and looked at Jungkook.

"What a baby"

I took his blanket from his room and put it over him. I was about to go up to my room when I heard a loud crash from outside. I quickly ran outside not caring if I was wearing my pajamas. Just a few blocks from my house, two cars were crashed against each other. And that Volkswagen Microbus, was all too familiar.

"TAEHYUNG NO!"