2

Third person POV

Anna walks out of the house with Connor trailing behind her.

Anna snuggles into her leather jacket (the ones with fur on the inside), not only to stay warm but also to prevent her tie from flying everywhere and hitting her face.

Connor takes the time to scan her while she is standing still and he can see her face.

Adriana (Anna) Jane
Age: 27
Nationality: Australia/New Zealander
Rank: Detective/Upcoming lieutenant
Address: *insert address*
Height: 1.68 metres
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: blonde

Anna is looking at Connor who seems to be blank staring Anna.

"Connor?" Anna asks snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"Sorry, I was analysing, uh- evidence," Connor says quickly making up a lie.

Anna nods and walks to Hank's car where he is getting in.

Connor stands still on the porch, just phasing in and out of existence.

"I knew I was one to zone out but come on Connor," Anna says with a small laugh.

Connor realises Anna's calling him and he hurries to the car.

Anna's POV

I catch Connor staring at me quite often. I don't know whether it's because he's analysing me, zoning out or just staring.

"Connor, you make reports to CyberLife right?" I ask as I turn around to face Connor in the backseat.

"Yes I do," Connor says.

"Okay, just wondering, that's all," I reply with a smile.

•••••••

I sit at my desk and sigh, resting my head on the table, the entire day of standing around a two week plus old dead body in a small house with a man who stinks of alcohol and a bunch of people I don't like doesn't do good for your sanity.

I hear soft footsteps approaching, if the precinct wasn't abandoned I wouldn't hear them at all.

"Anna, you are wanted in the interrogation chamber," Connor says softly.

"Okay I'll be there in a sec."

I grab my jacket and make my way over to the interrogation room and slip into the room behind glass.

"Ah what a wonderful sight to see, Miss Anna Jane," Gavin Reed says.

I ignore Gavin and watch as Hank tries to get the deviant to talk.

I'm leaning on my hands on the table in front of me as I watch the deviant intensely.

"Nice ass Jane-o," Gavin says.

I once again ignore his comment and hear shuffling from behind me, making an assumption it could be one of two people either Connor or Gavin I ignore it.

"Did you hear what I said slut?" Gavin says.

"Gavin shut up I'm trying to pay attention unlike some people," I retaliate with a death glare.

I quickly turn my attention back to Hank, watching Connor out of the corner of my eye thinking of a response to Gavin. Connor opens his mouth about to say something when I stop him.

"Save your energy Connor, Gavin doesn't deserve it," I say quickly.

Connor's mouth closes and he returns to watching the deviant. I hear Gavin swear at me, but I brush it off once again.